• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.4 (+ 7.72)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
for those having trouble connecting use wtfast (helps anyways with ping)

wouldn't load my char list even and i loaded a client with a germany proxy and works first try

Download WTFast client

I'm just suggestin Fribben, but you should make some extra percentage of EXP for 24h or something, cuz people is losing their time since they got rollbacks, losing tons of cash cause of kicks etc

Rollbacks are maximum 15 minutes, people don't lose as much as they are saying. Some are, but that's mostly items we're talking about. And I have already compensated players by making the lootrate 3x.

We'll think of another compensation in short I guess

Death seems to be extremely high. When the server froze and ~100 of us died because of it I lost 200% experience, 90% distance, and 15% magic level. Awfully high, especially since it wasn't even in my control don't you think?

Fucking fix the login bug ffs, wtf is this shit..

Whenever you fix a problem, a random one comes by wtf is this shit

server will die only if u give up. Server is playable enough and whining on forum is not needed. I took lvl 71 and its enough for me to log in from now sometimes to kill some enemies. Dont whine before u dont take lvl 71 whats so easy. Just keep playing even if it crashes from time to time, do not make lootbag just take rare items from monsters. This server was ment since the begining (atleast for me) to be just a war OT, rpgers can already quit and play tibianic since u will get killed soon or later here randomly and quit anyway.

If you can't login I recommend you to change your IP adress or use WTFast (meanwhile).

War server, yes. You guys killing everyone trying to play is not helping though honestly. I know over 10 people you made quit already. I don't understand why you are acting like red did on realots. Your killing community, let people build stable characters and then war. Random pking proves absolutely nothing and just shows how big of douches you guys really are.

Like... Cool, you killed an unprepared old school player who probably just came back to Tibia after 8 years and now he quit. What is that supposed to prove? Lmao

ITS WAR ORSHAABAL OT IF U CANT HANDLE RANDOM PK THEN GO PLAY RPG ON TIBIANIC. BUT IF U ARE WORTH SOMETHING U WILL LVL UP IN HARD CONDITIONS AND FIGHT BACK. but anyway im not the one who is random pking everydays, its just Skyor and Wawro so just try to avoid them. I actually started exping on tibianic so i will barely log in here. I will wait till every enemy take lvls 71s and then war will be more fun. But i doubt it will even happen since when it was 280 ppl online there was no teams and most of them random noobs. Idk how is it possible to have 280 ppl and no teams, no competition. Nowadays there is almost no teams, just some random small noob teams, ppl who could be competition are playing tibianic or LEAGUE OF SHIT or just play reallife.

ITS WAR ORSHAABAL OT IF U CANT HANDLE RANDOM PK THEN GO PLAY RPG ON TIBIANIC. BUT IF U ARE WORTH SOMETHING U WILL LVL UP IN HARD CONDITIONS AND FIGHT BACK. but anyway im not the one who is random pking everydays, its just Skyor and Wawro so just try to avoid them. I actually started exping on tibianic so i will barely log in here. I will wait till every enemy take lvls 71s and then war will be more fun. But i doubt it will even happen since when it was 280 ppl online there was no teams and most of them random noobs. Idk how is it possible to have 280 ppl and no teams, no competition. Nowadays there is almost no teams, just some random small noob teams, ppl who could be competition are playing tibianic or LEAGUE OF SHIT or just play reallife.

There is teams starting on the server. But when they reach level 50-60 it seems like they are getting targeted by players of level 70+ and that results in them giving up on exping and starts to random pk in small groups instead.

you cared plenty enough to come here and reply, didnt you? fuckin faggot

and yes tell me to get a life while you're still sitting on otland an hour later on a sweden saturday evening

if you can find a way to look even more stupid please let me know but i do not believe its possible at this point

menz u ar homogey i just repli becas i weit for bus to com to house end then i go to party 100% gurls end mi and i fuk ale gurl in pussy no diks onli me end gurls for free and u pley tibia u med becas bed?????? #yolo <3 fribben

mens im c u talk liek dis in game a lot im know ur chart now

im hope u have some good speed to run away

jaja

mens im c u talk liek dis in game a lot im know ur chart now

im hope u have some good speed to run away

jaja

menz blz kom hunt me i dont run awey keep hunt on POH gs u cen atk me ale dey dont waste enytink i kil u 1 bolt oke np

There is teams starting on the server. But when they reach level 50-60 it seems like they are getting targeted by players of level 70+ and that results in them giving up on exping and starts to random pk in small groups instead.

nice teams then if they give up dieing on this orsha ot where u can take lvl 71 in 2-3 days.

The problem is that making your character strong is too easy on this ot. Mana regen is too high and because of that you get m-lvls too fast. I had m-lvl 15 on my pally at lvl 45 and all I did was hunting without life rings. You get strong and it was so easy so you don't even give a shit if you die, it takes such a short time to get it back. And this with random pking everyone above 65 is making it hard for this server to survive.

Also for you who still don't think that Oldtibia was Ryans server. It's not possible to 100% proof that Ryan is the one who ddos attacks and griefs OriginalTibia.com but hes the main suspect. People also suspects that downloading Ryans custom client will make your computer enter hes botnet and your computer will be a zombie/slave that will be used to ddos other servers.

Check this links for proof:
http://otland.net/f15/ban-oldtibia74-185454/ -- Comfirms that the owner of Oldtibia servers and the user Oldtibia74 and OlderTibia74 on this forum is Ryan.
http://otland.net/f251/my-ot-blog-blackd-interviewed-167105/index16.html#post1795086 -- Another hint about Ryan is the one behind the DDOS-attacks on OriginalTibia.

Information about Ryan:
The Story of R.W. aKa Doonrak | sammynsc -- THE STORY OF R.W. AKA DOONRAK by SammyNSC
Funny chat with Ryan | sammynsc -- Chat between SammyNSC and Ryan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back