• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.4 (+ 7.72)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This server is pretty good I really like it. But haters are ddos attacking it and crashing it...
the work Fribben is doing is really great he even manage to ge a new hosting system. Yesterday from 20.00 Untill Now the server has been normal 0 crashes and no more Ddos. Finally I lost so much cuz of this attacks, but I am happy that everything is good now. Thanks Fribben for Banning and deleting players that use Bot. thumbs up for you bro <3!

indeed seems pretty stable now. hopefuly it stays like this

- - - Updated - - -

this new "exp structure" is retarded

every step fribben makes to make the server better he takes 2 steps backwards

smh

still better than old tibia though so bump

Last edited:
Dont know if this has been suggested already since I didnt read the whole thread, but you can stop the ddos the same way faloria stoped it.

Buy a host from the same company that the ddoser is using to attack you. I'm not going to flat out tell you who is ddosing you, because you probably know by now.

its mean buy host in ryan company and lets ryan hack your files

We're thinking about fixing level 76 to gain 5x exp because of it being too harsh

You must not forget that SammyNSC is equal as*hole as Ryan, Sammy was supporting Ryan by being a gamemaster on his server and helping with the community. I remember it perfect, spreading lies and told people playing there that the hoster of Oldera.net (GM Nazor) was not Ryan.

If it makes you feel any better I was lied to as well. I should have known better than to try and do something with Ryan. He promised that he would not be involved with the server and no one would know it was him. But his ego is big and hes easily tricked.

You now gain 4x exp in level 71 and 3x exp in level 76

these two levels were too hard to make, therefore we made this change, we have also made that above level 77 it's 3x all the way, enjoy!

EDIT: read latest news on originaltibia.com for more information

- - - Updated - - -

I'm thinking of implenting something like this: any guild can join war by joining through the website, and every guild that has joined can kill eachother without receiving any unjustified kills. This means that if for an example 10 guilds click on the website = join war.. all in the guilds can fight against eachother justified.

I can make it visible on the site which guilds are participating in the war aswell. However, score boards etc can be handled by players, so it's unneccesary for us to make a patch for that aswell.

Give me suggestions and thoughts on this topic: http://originaltibia.com/index.php?subtopic=forum&action=show_thread&id=626

Last edited:
i like this idea

Why did you remove your challenge? I will put it back for you

Said Khalifa: also @ mex and co come back if you want to fight a team now that we are the same lvl ;)

because i messaged one of them and got the answer that they will only briefly login to fight? lol

but ohhh noo u got me man !! i rlly wish u hadnt seen that first post. :rolleyes:

We will open war server tomorrow, stay tuned.

We have excluded GM Ruthless from the team because of corruption. We are investigating the matter right now and have caught over 30 characters involved in these actions.

Fribben.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back