• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.4 (+ 7.72)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
All you are doing by uploading these images is proving the fact that you jumped into a conversation that you wasnt already involved in; and then started swearing in the trade chat and talking to myself inappropriately. To further that you started stating that if you opened your own server originaltibia would close, threatening the server really is not a good idea.

Thanks for your comments.

No, thats fact not threating, im sorry if you thought so.
To your other replies, after my second post you told me I should stop "using bot in desert" cause you thought I am doing runes somewhere in desert???
Your God?
Have you see my computer programs?
I would never download a bot on this computer and IF, I wouldnt need to use it inGame ..
Thats a insult of my intelligence and a insinuation which should be punished!

- - - Updated - - -

And now because the picture he posted wasnt clear enough, here i am having to do it for him. This all started because i was replying to a guy in trade chat that was talking about restarts, i accidently put reset instead of restart. Then this player starts telling me not to post replies in trade chat, even though his doing it himself. An arguement was beginning to unravel, so i ignored further comments. ImageShack� - Online Photo and Video Hosting - Mitch - imageshack . us / photo/my-images/69/theclearconvo.jpg

"This all started because i was replying to a guy in trade chat that was talking about restarts, i accidently put reset instead of restart"

And I told you to use Game-Chat to communicate, why havent you messaged him private?
As tutor you should know you are not allowed to use Trade-Channel for those dialogs!
Also after I told you this is not allowed, you still answerd in Trade-Channel once again, instead of messaging me private!

Last edited:
You told me to use game chat to communicate, by you yourself posting inside the trade chat? I wasnt speaking to you in the first place, cant you just drop it and grow up? Jesus.

I did something wrong and I am sorry for that, but your a god damn tutor, you should know 10 times better then me instead of insulting me again("numb")

Badly in last edition of originaltibia the was big corrupton too. Gm's friends had many ice rapiers, always aol, full of runes and when somebody of ruth friends died gm appeared from nowhere to "check" everything. Fribben is nice person but nobody is going to play here unless he will kick all gamemasters (gamemaster is useless one as fribben is enough) and make reset.

Please post where i have said this? and stop private messaging me on several characters saying "your laughing posting back". This is my last post regarding this issue, your a waste of time. Grow up.

Please post where i have said this? and stop private messaging me on several characters saying "your laughing posting back". This is my last post regarding this issue, your a waste of time. Grow up.

Did you really edit your post and telling me to show you "where I have said this"? You so god damn stupid really, you are...
I cant even tell you how stupid you are, your not even 1% worth to have a tutor.
Ignoring me inGame, a player which needs help, you should go die and I really hope Fribben is going to delete you, which he WONT cause he is hosting this server, thats all he is doing, not even look for anyshit...

Fribben i told you that this exp stage is fucked, it was like week ago, you wasnt smart enough to understand it, nwo i changed it and i can say i lost exp. :S

Sadly, I belive this server will die. Less and less players each day. And it doesn't help it's offline now and then. I really liked this server.

Unbena1111nnt.png

Unbe111111nannt.png

This guy is really way to stupid to be a tutor, really....
And I might get "deleted" because of this post, but I think thats worth it :D

shut up

you're both gay

especially u

The server's dying, no doubt. Possible solution? Reset. I dunno man, the server was good, until all this crap came up.

The server's dying, no doubt. Possible solution? Reset. I dunno man, the server was good, until all this crap came up.

Problem with reset is that the exp is way too high and unbalanced for the server to survive more than 3 weeks maximum. Even without ddos the fate would be the same. Ddos and crashes just speeded up the process. What can be done about this? Modify the exp table to be similar to tibianic hr/mastercores which are both concepts that has been proven to work as war server in a longer term than 1-3 weeks, and people loved those servers.

Too easy to make characters able to ue. Ue combos with next to unlimited unjustified kills = pk server. People want rpg/war servers not a server with mass pking.

Every one that wants reset is because they got retired for either dying ,losing stuff or getting hunted. Lots of us died and lost things, but don't asume we all want a reset. Do not reset it, there's still enough active people playing it and i just met 2 big teams that just started.

@Skalth: You're not the type of man who cries about 'mass pks', just get back, get your levels back and kill them. That's what we been doing these past days.

people shouldn't give up that easy everytime. if we keep doing that there won't last any server.

/\ thats the real reason why servers are dieing. Ppl blamed my team for being a reason of server dieing but it was us who kept playing this ot since start and even at the hardest days while it was getting ddoss or crashed sometimes. Servers arent dieing due to massive random pk (maybe not at all) but because of ppl who are too lazy to keep playing server in hard days or after getting randomly killed.

- - - Updated - - -

btw. Cant get why did u Fribben take chars from Jugim and Batizado (Ale sie upierdolilem and Halucynacje) if they werent connected with currupted GM in any way. You must completely have no idea what are u doing. GG.

Last edited:
Corrupt there and corrupt here, I am not going to argue with each player I ban. When I ban for unjustified player killing it's mostly excessive power abusing which is prohibited on this server for an obvious reason. Making a group of low levels or new commers quit just because you are bored, doesn't reason with my head to let you play my server. Go ahead, and start a war, fight. But don't exaggerate it, obvious reasons are obvious, if you want to make a big deal out of it and call me corrupt, you can start a blog somewhere else because this is not the right place.

@Mex: These two characters is somehow connected to the GM corruption as they had items made by him. Therefore I confiscated their characters aswell. I have no idea what their relationship is with the previous gamemaster, but that doesn't change the fact that they have these items.

At first the server was heavily DDoSed, when we came up with a solution against the attacks, crashes became a frequent factor on this server, therefore saves were more frequent aswell because people got rollbacked. I enabled the debugger and found most of the crashes and the server was stable for over 48 hours without any sort of problem. Complaining, complaining and demanding things all the time, is literally impossible from my side to answer/deal with. Before you speak, try to think before you say something.

Fribben.

Corrupt there and corrupt here, I am not going to argue with each player I ban. When I ban for unjustified player killing it's mostly excessive power abusing which is prohibited on this server for an obvious reason. Making a group of low levels or new commers quit just because you are bored, doesn't reason with my head to let you play my server. Go ahead, and start a war, fight. But don't exaggerate it, obvious reasons are obvious, if you want to make a big deal out of it and call me corrupt, you can start a blog somewhere else because this is not the right place.

@Mex: These two characters is somehow connected to the GM corruption as they had items made by him. Therefore I confiscated their characters aswell. I have no idea what their relationship is with the previous gamemaster, but that doesn't change the fact that they have these items.

At first the server was heavily DDoSed, when we came up with a solution against the attacks, crashes became a frequent factor on this server, therefore saves were more frequent aswell because people got rollbacked. I enabled the debugger and found most of the crashes and the server was stable for over 48 hours without any sort of problem. Complaining, complaining and demanding things all the time, is literally impossible from my side to answer/deal with. Before you speak, try to think before you say something.

Fribben.

Somehow means there is a possibility that they killed a player and took items that were corrupted what caused their deletion? Anyway we don't play here much anymore so we dont care, but if we played serious and u would ban them, we would make a lot of whining posts here. We dont ask for chars back but just inform u to avoid such mistakes in future since this is obviously wrong what u did.

I understand if a person can loot them, but we're talking about more than just a loot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back