• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.4 (+ 7.72)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
People sayin the server dies cause of exp rate are wrong. Me including my six friends started playing here just because of the ease on progression. It's not a pain in the ass. (except some lvls that are 1x exp). The server died cause it was offline more than online.

People sayin the server dies cause of exp rate are wrong. Me including my six friends started playing here just because of the ease on progression. It's not a pain in the ass. (except some lvls that are 1x exp). The server died cause it was offline more than online.

Is that why, when 99% of the crashes, ddos, when the server was stable for several days, and barely anyone had quit. That's right. Everyone actually stayed throught the ddos. But then, after a few stable days, they quit.

Can't expect a highrate/medium rate to be up for longer than a few weeks without a reset anyways.

Is that why, when 99% of the crashes, ddos, when the server was stable for several days, and barely anyone had quit. That's right. Everyone actually stayed throught the ddos. But then, after a few stable days, they quit.
People stayed at first (while it was DDoses) but when the real crashes started with hours of rollback, people left the server.

I spent nearly ALL of my time on that server; making money etc, i had almost made 1kk legit, but now none of the players are logging in, being able to take rank 1 easier is nice, but theres no point if people stop playing.

Its got to the point now that even i would like a reset, but only if people would 100% come back to start a fresh. 7.4 is the only version that deserves the title "tibia".

If their is a reset though i would want the donations ive paid for; as everyone else would.

TUT Mitch

I spent nearly ALL of my time on that server; making money etc, i had almost made 1kk legit, but now none of the players are logging in, being able to take rank 1 easier is nice, but theres no point if people stop playing.

Its got to the point now that even i would like a reset, but only if people would 100% come back to start a fresh. 7.4 is the only version that deserves the title "tibia".

If their is a reset though i would want the donations ive paid for; as everyone else would.

TUT Mitch

Dude, a donation is a donation. You can't get donations back. You only get items as a "bonus" for donating.

What the hell? Everyone here knows as well as i do that highrates aren't made to be longterm servers. They're supposed to be up for a few weeks, maybe a month for people to be able to exp quickly and then war like crazy assholes. Why else is the frags per day/week/month so high?

Real map servers with such a high experience rate shouldn't last long because the only challenge on them is pvp, the rpg part of the game is no challenge, there's nothing custom for people to explore, there's no special quest or mission set for people to try to accomplish. It's just real map after real map after real map after what? REAL MAPZ! Who here can honestly say uh wuuh i luv dem rel mapz cus they remaind me of de old deeeays fuck that, they're old, boring, explored, nothing new to find.

When i play a highrate i don't think back at the hours i spent in real tibia to take a level or two, i think about the last highrate i played and the few hours i spent to take 10 levels.

The way i see it is like this: The server opens, a lot of teams gets ready to fight, ddos, people are used to ddos nowadays. But i still think a good number of players had enough when the server was under constant ddos, hard to tell how many chars are runemakers anyways. The day before the corruption was spotted there was around 120-130 players online when i was exping some, the day after i come back around the same time to find 50 players online.

If you want a more successful server lower the frag/day/week/month, tell your gms to not get hacked by their brothers. Lower the experience slightly, at least after 50. Or just reset the server in a week or so and let people start over, repeat after 2 weeks until people are tired of playing the same server again and again.

What the hell? Everyone here knows as well as i do that highrates aren't made to be longterm servers. They're supposed to be up for a few weeks, maybe a month for people to be able to exp quickly and then war like crazy assholes. Why else is the frags per day/week/month so high?

Real map servers with such a high experience rate shouldn't last long because the only challenge on them is pvp, the rpg part of the game is no challenge, there's nothing custom for people to explore, there's no special quest or mission set for people to try to accomplish. It's just real map after real map after real map after what? REAL MAPZ! Who here can honestly say uh wuuh i luv dem rel mapz cus they remaind me of de old deeeays fuck that, they're old, boring, explored, nothing new to find.

When i play a highrate i don't think back at the hours i spent in real tibia to take a level or two, i think about the last highrate i played and the few hours i spent to take 10 levels.

The way i see it is like this: The server opens, a lot of teams gets ready to fight, ddos, people are used to ddos nowadays. But i still think a good number of players had enough when the server was under constant ddos, hard to tell how many chars are runemakers anyways. The day before the corruption was spotted there was around 120-130 players online when i was exping some, the day after i come back around the same time to find 50 players online.

If you want a more successful server lower the frag/day/week/month, tell your gms to not get hacked by their brothers. Lower the experience slightly, at least after 50. Or just reset the server in a week or so and let people start over, repeat after 2 weeks until people are tired of playing the same server again and again.

Isn't this exactly as my proposal was in the other thread, which you argued against? And now you're stating it yourself? It seems like you don't care for the cause at all you just want to argue. <.<

And don't tell me there's no point in a lower exp server, there is a huge different from the exp table I suggested and 2x the whole way throught. And that was proven by everyone that went to tibianic "even thou tibianic lowrate already existed with low exp TROLOLO"

Every one that wants reset is because they got retired for either dying ,losing stuff or getting hunted. Lots of us died and lost things, but don't asume we all want a reset. Do not reset it, there's still enough active people playing it and i just met 2 big teams that just started.

@Skalth: You're not the type of man who cries about 'mass pks', just get back, get your levels back and kill them. That's what we been doing these past days.

I could bet a fortune that exactly one week ago there were 2x more players online, if not 3x

If you want to discuss about who is the best owner and who knows how to run things more smooth, please make an own thread.

Mitch has been demoted for pretending to have an official position, such actions are not tolerated and players should not in any way feel threathend by Tutors, they are players who are there to answer questions in help channel etc.

Fribben.

Seeing as fribben has made his own comments i will make mine. Everyone on this server knows im the most truthworthy person and have helped many people.
I never "pretended" to have a position of any sort. When you made me a tutor you said "welcome to the team". I said to the guy you'll be deleted threatening to make the server close and that apparently puts me in the wrong, trying to defend Fribben.

Im on this server more hours than anyone else helping people; but thats obviously not good enough.

Mitch

I bet you are, but as I said ingame when we talked, a tutor has no rights to threathen anyone to a deletion or banishment if he smells a guy trying to reck the server's reputation or advertise in any other way, then he should contact me personally, doesn't matter if it takes years to get a hold of me, a tutor has no rights to do such actions.

Please do not continue the discussion here,
Fribben.

18 hours offline 6 hours online? hmm maybe its the problem why there are only 60 ppl online?

18 hours offline 6 hours online? hmm maybe its the problem why there are only 60 ppl online?

no, that's not the problem. The server was stable for a week when it went from 150-50 players.

THIS IS HOW I FEEL ABOUT YOU GUYS DIDN'T WANT TO RESET

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=cW28VSmXnCo#t=213s

- - - Updated - - -

Bazzese, is this you? I'd assume you played this server aswell that's why I asked. :|

time: 0.35
[video=youtube;9kMqDuELdtg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kMqDuELdtg[/video]

No i didn't play that server. Not sure how i could've missed that one, when was that server online? Anyway last time i used bazze, basse or bazzese as a name in tibia is a long time ago, i tend to not use the same name twice ever, except for livlinan.

Please goto OriginalTibia - Forums

and discuss the new server that is comming up, we do not plan to reset this one, just opening another one.

Fribben.

starting a new server is = more or less a restart lol

cheap way to abandon the server while letting those who donated keep their exp and items on an empty server

i rlly dont care as im not playing now and wont be playing the new one, just saying

It seems like you want to use a proven working concept (mastercores, tibianic hr) which is great, but.

Having only 20 frags to redskull means that you can't even take one frag / day.

Just to point it out, you could take 4 frags / day on mastercores meaning 120 frags per month. Which is too much obviously. But cutting it down from 4 frags/day to not even 1?

Atleast cut them in half. Meaning 60 frags/month aka 2 frags/day. That won't be too little and it won't be too much. The first version of tibianic HR (before they changed the frags) died very fast because everyone became redskulls. And even that system had more frags than this one does. I won't even try playing on such a server because there would be no point, as soon as the wars start the red skulls will be all over the place and it'll kill the server.

- - - Updated - - -

starting a new server is = more or less a restart lol

cheap way to abandon the server while letting those who donated keep their exp and items on an empty server

i rlly dont care as im not playing now and wont be playing the new one, just saying

Every server have a reset in the beginning after all problems have been solved. Tibianic lowrate did, tibianic highrate did, mastercores did (too many times lol), but one should always expect (and accept) atleast on reset after everything been fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom