• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.4 (+ 7.72)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have several pairs of bohs, i have over a backpack with expensive djinn items, and I have lots and lots of money and runes. I also haven't rooked my mage. I haven't deleted anything. Yet I still quit. Why? Not because I gave up on the server but I realized it was no point in wars when you didn't even care if you died. Wars became boring then. And tibianic is way too low, well I still play there for the time being, but there is no oldschool OT out there that is midrate. That you can exp up to 50/60 in a few days and fight. And then I don't mean exp up to 60 in one day and don't care if you die. No fun fights then. But meh.

Can you explain why are u recruting new game masters? this server is low populated and mc is available so gms are useless here. Gm poisiton is not a toy for admin friends its a tool to keep server without bugs and abuses.

If you want to know why staff members are needed, you should come to our server and watch it for yourself. The server is "low" populated and MC is legal, what does that have to do with botters? Does it stop cave bots? Keep server without bugs and abuses? I don't even understand where you have received this information.

Warm comments are always appreciated, thank you guys for still holding tight to this server :)

Can you explain why are u recruting new game masters? this server is low populated and mc is available so gms are useless here. Gm poisiton is not a toy for admin friends its a tool to keep server without bugs and abuses.
maby mc is but the stupid autologgout everyone uses with them ain't.

- - - Updated - - -

I have several pairs of bohs, i have over a backpack with expensive djinn items, and I have lots and lots of money and runes. I also haven't rooked my mage. I haven't deleted anything. Yet I still quit. Why? Not because I gave up on the server but I realized it was no point in wars when you didn't even care if you died. Wars became boring then. And tibianic is way too low, well I still play there for the time being, but there is no oldschool OT out there that is midrate. That you can exp up to 50/60 in a few days and fight. And then I don't mean exp up to 60 in one day and don't care if you die. No fun fights then. But meh.

so go tibianic lr? i mean your kinda dumb that you expected to have a hard time on this ot if you see the rates then you should have known that dieing wouldn't matter that much. gratz for wasting your time.
but you never hold it long on any server i am noticing.

Calm down.. Jeez, no need to get so upset. All I'm saying is that servers similar to mastercores and tibianic HR, has been proven to work. Everyone loves them because they are perfect for war. Fast enough not to be like lowrate, and slow enough to actually care when you die, so wars will be fun and they will be fast to achieve. This server? It barely has any players. There are a few small teams having battles from time to time, people login just to use up their supplies they gathered weeks ago when they actually played here, just to pk some. Even if it might say 60 players online, If u check online list only 10 of those are 50+, a level which you reach really quick. So I wonder how many actually plays here seriously and how many are multiclients.. <.<

Ingens: You are basically writing the same story over and over, as I said to many, there are free blogs for those who would like to contribute essay's with other people, I don't want this thread to become one of these.

Fribben.

ingens is forum fighter+ ddoser (also a botter on oldera), best you should do is ignore this kind of people, fribben
he try to ddos me but fail as always ;D im still w8ing ;D

i have several pairs of bohs, i have over a backpack with expensive djinn items, and i have lots and lots of money and runes. I also haven't rooked my mage. I haven't deleted anything. Yet i still quit. Why? Not because i gave up on the server but i realized it was no point in wars when you didn't even care if you died. Wars became boring then. And tibianic is way too low, well i still play there for the time being, but there is no oldschool ot out there that is midrate. That you can exp up to 50/60 in a few days and fight. And then i don't mean exp up to 60 in one day and don't care if you die. No fun fights then. But meh.

this this this this this^^^^^^^^^^

wow really ingens you just go copy exactly what you said before?

so go tibianic lr? i mean your kinda dumb that you expected to have a hard time on this ot if you see the rates then you should have known that dieing wouldn't matter that much. gratz for wasting your time.
but you never hold it long on any server i am noticing.

here i can do it alsoXD

Double exp day on Saturday, don't miss it out!

We are playing here again and we hope many people will come back too ; )

It should be a restart server, since mostly of people got deleted cuz of using noob chars with runemakers and then they got lazy to make their own. I'm pretty sure there would be many people who would be back, if there's a restart server just wondering..
Maybe it could be restarted in this weekend, have some fun fighting and then re-open it on monday :p starting by zero would make it pretty much better ot since it was ddosed at the beginning and we lost many people because of this.. hope atleast GM could give an answer to this.

I think that restart is best option as well.

ue power.jpg

http://speedy*****malware.localhost/vDCry/asdasd.kcam

Last edited:
Pretty sure combos were always one two three as Mex said. You guys have a beefy team of mages, your gfb power is a lot more deadly than we thought though haha. Glad that your active again! Please dont kill neutrals so more people start and we can actually have a good server to play though. I promise you will get an active war from us.

If u feel like to become a competition for us, then ye keep taking lvls and ppl to team, i will be glad to log in from time to time to have some battles. But i will just log in on seted battles. I'm not leading this team, so dont ask me to stop random pk, ask others, maybe witek he can tell the rest to stop doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back