• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia (7.4) | Authentic PvP | Great Battles | RPG/PVP

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha koval and punio rpgers and server supporters haha what world are u living in fribben
you are taking ur server way to serious claiming it has any rpg feeling and thats annoying and u also take to serious what i write like anyone cares what i write just ignore me. im mentally retarded and mostly trolling so just ignore

Another supporter of the server.

2eebv2o.jpg

Fribben.

Well, I just got banned by Fribben for the "unknown reason", and the comment was just... "bye". It's kinda pathetic. What the hell was that for?

Anyone who has been banished by us has been excessively random pking low levels which results in a vacation. Simple as that.

@assassinho : read your inbox

Fribben.

LOL. Is random pking illegal at your server if you can be banned for that? It's ridicolous...

Going around killing level 8's is nothing we tolerate.

Hope you enjoy your vacation,
Fribben.

Fribben.

That ban was kind of lame tbh, he killed 2 lvl 10's on his lvl 20 sorc within 20 mins.

I could understand it if you banned a level 50 who was running around in rotworms mass-killing low levels.

Also Fribben, its good if you write the reason for the banishment when you ban people. I got banned on a low-level account with the comment "bye" and no reason given, after I talked to you and explained the situation my character was unbanned.

If you do this, people wont have to come to the forums wondering why they got banned.

Last edited:
who need to kill level 10? it was good ban fribbs :D

Maybe they came to his spawn and refused to leave?
Maybe they stole loot from him?
Maybe they insulted him?
Who knows.

If I would kill everyone who stole from me, pissed me off or insulted be I would have alot of low level kills on my fraglist.

I dont feel like its worth unjusting level 10's, maybe this guy felt like it was worth killing them if they insulted him or refused to leave his spawn?
Who knows.

Before we banish we usually spectate the player, in this case I could clearly see that all kills were indeed unjustified meaning that the players did nothing to provoke the murderer.

Fribben.

Before we banish we usually spectate the player, in this case I could clearly see that all kills were indeed unjustified meaning that the players did nothing to provoke the murderer.

Fribben.

Ok fine, just please write the reason for banishments in the future.

Also please, be clear and write on the website that randomkilling low levels will lead to a banishment.

I write this only so that people who dont know can avoid getting banished.

Fribben.
Have you written that in your rules? Show me where. Otherwise you are just acting like a jackass who bans everyone he wants to. I guess I got banned because I mentioned that my AVG found a virus in your tibia client .

Well I was 20 lvl killing 10-14 lvls. And what about 43MS Vandal killing 15-20 lvls? He didn't get a ban.

Oh, whatever, I'm not gonna waste my time for you. Act like that and everyone will leave your server within a month.

Realsoft, please get out of here. I did not want to speak about you nor exploit your name, but we all understand what you're trying to do here. I don't have any conflict with you nor your server, go back there and control it, don't come here trying to bash my server under different aliases which I am aware of, every single one of them. This is just a very pathetic attempt.

Thank you, don't come here again and take care.

Fribben.

Im not even playing but its funny to see how you are crying about this ot. But its retarded to ban for pk on a ot. I thought thats why cipsoft created frag system to fix that problem or am I wrong ?

Im not even playing but its funny to see how you are crying about this ot. But its retarded to ban for pk on a ot. I thought thats why cipsoft created frag system to fix that problem or am I wrong ?

Cipsoft did not have 12 mana / 2 seconds, Cipsoft did not make you start at level 8 in Thais temple with decent equipment to directly start hunting, or am I wrong? It's just a bad argument to go with :)

ALSO - Cipsoft used to ban whole guilds before when they were out in a killing-spree, so you're mistaken again.

Fribben.

Realsoft, please get out of here. I did not want to speak about you nor exploit your name

Whaat? Was it to me? I don't know what you're talking about, I guess you just mistook me for somebody else.

Lisq.

Whaat? Was it to me? I don't know what you're talking about, I guess you just mistook me for somebody else.

Lisq.
Do yourself a favour and just leave, you made a fool out of yourself already.

Fribben.

20:51 New record: 346 players are logged in.

Another online record, going up every day.

Another supporter and record.

2ugo40k.png

Fribben.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back