• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia (7.4) | Authentic PvP | Great Battles | RPG/PVP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are some screenshots made by players enjoying the server.
scz9lk.jpg

1zpimi1.jpg

1zcg4qp.jpg

Fribben first fix the custom client, many ppl using aimbot and shits and it's pointless fight against them

I don't respect war players? I had respect for you Mex, but unfortunately you have proven that you are not worthy of it. You go around killing level 14's with your orc berserker and you expect me to go under your demands? You are not a war player, you are the typical toxic player that wants the community bad.

Once people discuss changes with me, which you have not done, I can think of it. But if you want me to lower frag time & frags, it's exactly as asking me to kill my own server. Which wouldn't surprise me if your intentions are. I have done nothing to harm you Mex, so I don't know why you start with this hostality against me, but it's your choice.

@Cordoba : I have fixed the client but anyone can manipulate the client and make it bot-able just as any other server. We have upgraded our system and not all our methods has been revealed nor used to ban people, we have collected neccessary information to ban alot of players but we choose to give them a second warning.

If you however, have someone special you would like to report, you can deal with that through PM.

Fribben.

You can change the skull system, to people get green skull if they fight back. You still avoid mass PKing, and if people want to fight they can.

how its possible that 68 ms cant outrun 70rp ?
Fribben you need to fix speed again, i know its from 8.0 cuz power bolts were buy able

I was active one day , I got diamond account, one frag to banishment , no random pking , see you in 2 day , when frag will gone :| no point to logged in

maybe shorter the duration of unjust frib. not alot but a lil might help.

I was active one day , I got diamond account, one frag to banishment , no random pking , see you in 2 day , when frag will gone :| no point to logged in
It is not 2 days. If you take 6 unjust with diamond account, you will lose 6 unjust within 8 hours.

If you UE outside depot and kill 6 people at once, then you will loose all unjust after 8h.

corrupted server i got banned for free.

You got banished for your reckless behaviour, and an attempt to bash the server with false accusations that it is dying. You are a toxic player that wish this server to die, nothing else. When you become a man, I will start respecting you again but for now you are just a rat. If I was corrupt, I would ban you if you had any part of the war, but you don't even seem to be playing this server seriously, which explains why you are trying to bash it here aswell. You have a hidden agenda, and the funny thing is it's like you're not even trying to hide it.

Fribben.

leave ue pls, its 7.4
if wanna lower ue or smth make serv 8.0 or other client

It's 7.4 but it's being abused, we will make something for this but nothing that will harm the gameplay.

Fribben.

Fribben everybody abuse ue... What did you expected when you open a server 7.4, that ppl wont be using ue?

I expect quality wars, not mass-ue and this is a problem that occurs with having 800 mana, since the regenation is too high this is the outcome. What I expect? Just because this is 7.4 it doesn't mean that I won't deal with the problem.

Fribben.

no problem i will always have respect to ppl like you and punio even though you have mental problems

Check next page for the pictures.

Fribben.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back