• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia (7.4) | Authentic PvP | Great Battles | RPG/PVP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you done or do you want more attention? Because I told you you are free to post how many fake screenies you want, it's not a problem for me :)

Aslong as I make your day, it's fine by me - if you need me to read you a nap-story I can do that aswell.

264hyth.jpg

Fribben.

Last edited:
enjoy coruppted server ;]

When you become somehing other than a simple botter that I have no interest in playing my server, you try calling me corrupt, but since you don't know the definition of the word corrupt I will do the favour and bring you a dictionary.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/corrupt?s=t

Leave this thread if you have nothing more to add. And I'm giving you a friendly hint now Bedurek.

Fribben.

Something is aimbotting. If you don't bann him its just a proof that botters gets no punishment, tired of this shitty pvpers.
who cares even with bot he sucks so just kill him and get mad;p it is punioXD

Exp boost starts in less than 3 hours - events will follow during the day aswell.

21zjb9.jpg

Fribben.

Expboost is activated. It was a typo.

Goblins announced a message to everyone:
"The grynch clan has stolen some rare goods! It seems like they carry stolen goods from houses, it seems like they have even gotten themselves some diamond roses! They planned an escape now and will probably arrive in Thais in about 2 hours."

Fribben.

Am I the only one wondering about all these "Hail Originaltibia!" on every screenshot?
it's annoying and seems self-promoting.

Hello dear players.
I am a cousin of GM Friben he rarely written down because he is a computer science student knows how to use the computer, but it has a free hand movements because he has muscular dystrophy.
By this problem can not quickly move the mouse and do not know how to play tibia, put only so slowly that every 2 months can open ots, I write frequently for the posts because I do not give advice, is also blind from using the computer and must bear a great glasses.
Therefore, dear players not teasing him because I'll have to write him a message.

server died few days ago i am afraid.. seems like none oldschool ot will make it ;p gg oldschool.

Humm i tried to login but seems that the client is bugged . Everytime i try to play it bans me automatically and says i am sending unknown packets to the server like if i was attacking the server .

Humm i tried to login but seems that the client is bugged . Everytime i try to play it bans me automatically and says i am sending unknown packets to the server like if i was attacking the server .

close your bot and try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom