• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia (7.4) | Authentic PvP | Great Battles | RPG/PVP

Status
Not open for further replies.
fribben don't do exp boost:(... the exp is just fine...

@soulfire: i think its bugged fribben.. I think if you step in normal fire it leaves..

I will look into it, thanks for the report.

Here are some supporters.
r7urh1.jpg

Fribben.

Thats a pretty nice server. Rate is not too low and not to high. I really enjoy it. For sure will keep on playing on it cuz its seems to stay for long time ;)

Last edited:
All players who start to play on this Original Tibia can turn to me for help . ;) Anyway is the best server 7.4 i ever seen

fix ring bug.. sometimes the rings don't work anymore and you have to relog to get them work again.. but in war its kinda hard to relog;p

@Demolka
and no demolka i don't bot... don't walk so dumb..

Something is aimbotting. If you don't bann him its just a proof that botters gets no punishment, tired of this shitty pvpers.

Last edited:
Something is aimbotting. If you don't bann him its just a proof that botters gets no punishment, tired of this shitty pvpers.

Check few pages back, I already told fribben about this but I got no reply whatsoever.

My entire team witnessed him aimbotting.

It's nice that you just made a thread on my forums saying you will fake a screenshot and all of a sudden you post this.

11:50 Delelo Bedurek: i go faking ss if not unban
11:50 Delelo Bedurek: bec i got banned but i dont have bot anymore
11:51 Delelo Bedurek: my license out 3 days ago

Here is also the thread you just made, which is incredibly dumb because this just prooves who you are haha. People nowadays seem to get dumber for each day.

http://originaltibia.com/s2/index.php?subtopic=forum&action=show_thread&id=760

Fribben.

show SS

get more supporters.
ALL of this supporters are botting... and gm just uban all for screenshots with hail original....
why so much posts from new accounts (1post)?

show SS

get more supporters.
ALL of this supporters are botting... and gm just uban all for screenshots with hail original....
why so much posts from new accounts (1post)?

Funny how you actually think that everyone else is a botter 2.

Experience boost day starts in less than 15 hours - hope to see you there! There will be alot of prizes and events during the day.

Fribben.

First day I'm gone and it's packed with fun.. :(( Oh well! Good luck and post screenshots of any loot in event monsters ! /Ruben

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back