• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.4 (HR) - DX9/OPENGL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fribben

OriginalTibia.com
Reaction score
Welcome to OriginalTibia 7.4 HIGHRATE
Server details:
Map: Realmap
Uptime: 24x7
Exp: CLICK HERE

History:
What defines OriginalTibia is it's most authentic PvP in this business. Everyone who played this server has surely enjoyed great wars and battlefields filled with blood. Entertaining both for war people and the rest. Rpgers have their chance to hunt evil monsters and solve mysterious quests, from easy quests to riddles to solve.

highratewar.png

We hope to see you there,
OriginalTibia team.

what about paladin?(hits i mean)
and why start 19 january not 17 ? players want play whole week and u start in sunday at 19 XD cmon friday

Question 3: What client version and map is this?
Answer: A 7.72 medium real map server.

fix website then? and what loot rate

FRIBBEN MAN WHY 19TH BRO , PLEASE OPEN FRIDAY MAN COME ONNNNN BRO LISTEN FRIDAY IS THE BEST

Btw what will be the mana cost to throw paralyze ? And what is the mana regen ?

Question 6: Do you have djinn quests, if so.. are they based on the djinn war quest?
Answer: We do have djinn quest, and you have to make it in order to trade with the djinns.

WTF

Guys, he wrote when server is coming online. He has few days to edit website so stay patient.

you should open on friday tbh

Will it be possible to donate djinn quest?

and what about oasis and other tombs, will they be boosted?

I don't have time to start it on Friday, donations will be as standard OriginalTibia HR had.

Fribben.

So try to start it even earlier, seriously Sunday is worst day u could choose to start a h-rate server imo

So maybe saturday at 12-14 ?? Its saturday so you dont have to wait for evening to open server , better will be saturday then sunday cause monday ppl have to go to work school etc so i dont think that many ppl will be okay with sunday

Everyone whanna be high lvl ,for example i dont have to go to work on monday but kijek have to so i will be 80 cause i can exp from 19:00 to 8am go sleep for 2 h start exp from 10:00 to 16 - kijek will be able to play from 19:00 to max 23:0cause he have to go to work next day... for me its not fair. Its good for me but im not selfish

Yaya i know haters that anyway i will be 20lvl

Question 6: Do you have djinn quests, if so.. are they based on the djinn war quest?
Answer: We do have djinn quest, and you have to make it in order to trade with the djinns.

WTF
this.. seriuos fribben get out with djinn quest...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back