• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.4 (HR) - DX9/OPENGL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course it's not fair for those who have most of their free time at weekends, not all have time all week to play if you would start it on Friday those who have free weekends would get some lvls, cash etc and than have fun like all others

Fribben, open server on 17th, Friday please, Sunday is bad day, becouse a lot of people is getting prepared for school, work etc and they have no time for playing.

Of course it's not fair for those who have most of their free time at weekends, not all have time all week to play if you would start it on Friday those who have free weekends would get some lvls, cash etc and than have fun like all others
I dont care bout me bro i whanna say that ppl who have work school etc will not be happe when they will see lvls 80 and they are 20 you know what i mean? I got lot of time bro 24/7 to play so i dont rally care when this ot gonna start but like i said im not selfish so i care for ppl who dont have lot of time monday-friday

Everyone whanna be high lvl ,for example i dont have to go to work on monday but kijek have to so i will be 80 cause i can exp from 19:00 to 8am go sleep for 2 h start exp from 10:00 to 16 - kijek will be able to play from 19:00 to max 23:0cause he have to go to work next day... for me its not fair. Its good for me but im not selfish

Yaya i know haters that anyway i will be 20lvl

wow thanks that u care about me xDD i dont care about date of start, i hope that server will start without problems and with good changes (deleted djinn quest, easy loot etc.)

Fribben, just start it on Wednesday this week and everyone will be happy, they can play during the week and once friday comes they can no life. everyones problems solved.

wow thanks that u care about me xDD i dont care about date of start, i hope that server will start without problems and with good changes (deleted djinn quest, easy loot etc.)
<3

this.. seriuos fribben get out with djinn quest...

please just go home... you don't even read the thread -.-

I don't have time to start it on Friday, donations will be as standard OriginalTibia HR had.
Fribben.

what dose that tell you? next time think at least 2 maybe even 3 times in your case, before you type and make an ass out of your self man

ASKING FOR FRIBBEN ! Impossible to get answer ? ?

1. What about paladin dmg ??
2. What about manafluids ?? 40-70 mana ? 100-150 mana ?
3. How many mana cost using paralyze?
4. Tombs will be boosted?
5. Will be pvp-e ring in shop ?
6. Frag system ?

Last edited:
Djinn takes like 10 min to do, keep the quest, put it in donations

Djinn takes like 10 min to do, keep the quest, put it in donations

10 minutes taking 1st mission on haste , 30minutes orc fortress + djiin towers etc.
In 10 minutes you can at most make transfer for djiin vasa.

10 minutes taking 1st mission on haste , 30minutes orc fortress + djiin towers etc.
In 10 minutes you can at most make transfer for djiin vasa.

yea? I dont know whats the big deal here, if you going to play 30 hours straight what does it matter to make a quest that will take 30 min

stop make the server more orsha ot, its already easy at it is, dont forget this is 7.4 you will pump tomb all the time anyway

man , playing 30 hours straight is just no life... really i feel so sorry for u if u play 30 hours straight ;s

Question 6: Do you have djinn quests, if so.. are they based on the djinn war quest?
Answer: We do have djinn quest, and you have to make it in order to trade with the djinns.

WTF
+1 lol

please just go home... you don't even read the thread -.-

I don't have time to start it on Friday, donations will be as standard OriginalTibia HR had.
Fribben.

what dose that tell you? next time think at least 2 maybe even 3 times in your case, before you type and make an ass out of your self man

i made that post at home? how am i supposed to go home now!?:(:(:( explain me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back