• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.4 (HR) - DX9/OPENGL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stfu, when I said he should open it earlier you were saying "no no weekend is perfect" so please now, shut the fuck up everyone about the date of start. Its a highrate everyone can be high lvl. It isnt necessary to exp whole night after the server start to be on the top. Did I make it clear??

Stfu, when I said he should open it earlier you were saying "no no weekend is perfect" so please now, shut the fuck up everyone about the date of start. Its a highrate everyone can be high lvl. It isnt necessary to exp whole night after the server start to be on the top. Did I make it clear??

chill out bro, nobody is here to fight

stop make the server more orsha ot, its already easy at it is, dont forget this is 7.4 you will pump tomb all the time anyway
this server should be orsha ot because we play only for war. Djinn quest is good for low rate but at high rate its useless shit, i hate waste time for quest like djin, postman I play tibia for 10 years and i have never done postman or djinn xD

this server should be orsha ot because we play only for war. Djinn quest is good for low rate but at high rate its useless shit, i hate waste time for quest like djin, postman I play tibia for 10 years and i have never done postman or djinn xD

Noob z hajrejta

Dont u get he needs some cash from hosting server and djin vases are good cash for him? Stop being egoists thinking about u only GUYS, he will probably get 50% of cash from djin vases so if u respect Fribben and like his server let him do it, you can always buy VASE in game for GPS or move your lazy ass and make the quest.

Dont u get he needs some cash from hosting server and djin vases are good cash for him? Stop being egoists thinking about u only GUYS, he will probably get 50% of cash from djin vases so if u respect Fribben and like his server let him do it, you can always buy VASE in game for GPS or move your lazy ass and make the quest.
So… Where does it say you can donate djinn vase? It was only a suggestion Ond made, Fribben never confirmed it. If so, please prove it.
Fribben said donations will be just the same as high-rate used to be, and I have never played original high-rate where you have to make the djinn quest.

Best post ... ever hahaah

fribben u hosting ots for players not for urself
so start it before friday when everyone want it except you? i tell you it now, dont cry again after 2-3 day if there will be 0 online like last version

Stop blame him lol, first of all he said that website will come online soon, and ofc wont be need make djinn or postman quests, thats so obv, he still have the same website of medium rate.

fribben is the best hoster , iryont is nothing compared to fribben. fribben ur the best i can give u all my money if u want to keep hosting bro... now open it friday :D

open in 1 month so we get rid of all these nabs

Fribben , where are you ? We want some news from u , we haven't heard anything from u since monday damn it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back