• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.4 (HR) - DX9/OPENGL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everybody is waiting for this 8.0 Civera since monday or something. It was supposed to launch on friday, changed to saturday and didn't happen again.
Now it opened and it was hacked after 11 minutes. If you launch it today you will have alot of players

Everybody is waiting for this 8.0 Civera since monday or something. It was supposed to launch on friday, changed to saturday and didn't happen again.
Now it opened and it was hacked after 11 minutes. If you launch it today you will have alot of players

Ye, please open today even 22:00 :D

if u open it tonight u will have alot of players 100+ atleast
civera which is really bad had 86 after 4 mins and it crashed, imagine how many u will have.

Listen, this is how I am thinking right now.

If I manage to get everything properly ready soon, I will announce launch at 22.00 TODAY

If not, then the server's ETA will be later,

Fribben.

Listen, this is how I am thinking right now.

If I manage to get everything properly ready soon, I will announce launch at 22.00 TODAY

If not, then the server's ETA will be later,

Fribben.
NICE!!!

Open this shit tonight and i will play!

Open it today please,Everyone is waiting to play a server that wouldnt get hacked after first minute lol...IF YOU LAUNCH IT 100+ PLAYERS ATLEAST TODAY

stfu azur. Original is a great fkn server, if u dont aggree on that u can fuck offfffffffffffffffffff

Azur, can you shut the fuck up you Little dog? Fribben made every reset because WE ( the players wanted it ) , your so stupid typical hater ;d, Now fribben is opening it because WE want it as you can see and he will always reset if we wants it

zaowan största brorsan riktig siktir lan. ska du spela 8.0 brE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back