• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.72 [HR] | WAR SYSTEM | PARTY-EXP-SHARE |ONLINE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This may be a highrate, but I refuse to make it into a depot-djinn server, sorry.

Fribben.
so come up with another solution/donation and remove the djinn quest.
and fix the small stones.:)

or im blind or i sometimes i can heal monster with exori mort? haha atleast at lvl 16 with mlvl 2-3.

The save has already occured, you have to starve yourself (mana stop) then eat in order to active the new regenation.

Fribben.

close ot and open it in 1 week with oldera stages and regen

Gm you must make more loot monster , and more expa rate on low lvls , because people can't pk and war and ots it's boring for rpg noob players.
If you no fix this i think ots dead becasue boring.

I sugestion rate:
1->35 : 160x
36->50 : 120x
51->75 : 80x
76->90 : 60x
91->120 : 35x
121-> 130 : 14x
131+-> : 5x

And make loot more good maybe x 50 for people have money.

^ agree with tampon pro english post

right now i believe fribben expect us to make gfbs for 2h then exp 30minuts on oasis tomb haha, kidding me ? i rahter play Shitanic

If you dont listen player you are more stupid than punio, and now punio is right, loook the rune mana and exp stage from tampik please and add the suggestions

i have no idea i didnt start to level yet, but my plan will be like this, get level 50 make bk quest, try sell items in trade, if no trade go hunt and get money for djinn quest try ask anyone for help maybe or if trade go take level and then make djinn quest

Me and friends stop play this because boring i no want make 20 h runes for pk and exap it's slow.

The ot is fine now as it is, if u cant fix runes or exp ur just n0Ob

Me and friends stop play this because boring i no want make 20 h runes for pk and exap it's slow.

Bye im retired too because fribben dont listen players and make sux runes and exp stage

This is normal Fribben behaviour ,People who play his server give good suggestions and as always he ignore and think he is best in world.

if no djinn quest the server will be fine if you ask me, cba to donate for highrate ots that doesnt last long

This is normal Fribben behaviour ,People who play his server give good suggestions and as always he ignore and think he is best in world.

That's why I changed mana regenation to player's suggestion in less than 30 minutes? You do not play my server yet you are here, you amuse me.

Fribben.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back