• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.72 [HR] | WAR SYSTEM | PARTY-EXP-SHARE |ONLINE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fribben why not using rl spawns ;> I see ruin tomb for example is not as it should be also it's vamps outside necro quest ^^
his been boosting alot of spawns which i doubt many ppl complain about.

Is it still possible to play with the normal tibia client?

Of course... I loot my first pair of BoHs after spending hours in necros and just as I open the necro corpse the server crashes. Not that I would've kept them anyway since the server will get rollback as usual.

- Can't buy bps of hmms like other runes
- Cant buy more than 100 bolts at once
- Some items are not sellable, such as wois and plat amulets

OT was better as 8.0 :| Just have to have the right updates, right regen, right damage/balances, and right exp.

Sux ots and fribben no listen players.
Only team with bots playing.
I retired this ots never back playing.

well warmode doesnt work, you still getting unjust fribben delete my rs asap xd

dont delete redskull of Koval he took rs on Rafonix and frag was unjustified. He is Power Abuser.

Fribben:

12 Servers in the last 2 years. Every server works worse than the last one.

I've supported Fribben during all his releases because servers were fun to play (short but still fun). I think now it goes in a wrong direction.

Hello,

The thing is with this release is that it's a totally new distribution that we are using, it's still in beta-phase and has shown extremly positive sides that satsified me, I was already expecting a few downfalls and a few problems with this distribution as it's brand-new. In the future we will implent software updates which will provide smoother gameplay & better preformance overall.

We will take care of most of the bug reports that has been handled into us. Everything is listed and will be fixed depending on time, as I work alone. But ofcourse, I've already fixed alot of bugs that are being reported and I constantly fix bugs, I do not ignore my players in that way.

I'm sorry for being too busy and absent but I am working on the future for OriginalTibia.

If you are unsatsified with our services or the gameplay you can always try catching me ingame, mail or pm. I might be slow on the answering part, but I do infact read when I can. I'm doing my best to improve, so telling me your opinions is very important.

Fribben.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back