• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.72 [HR] | WAR SYSTEM | PARTY-EXP-SHARE |ONLINE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want a server that will last more then a few weeks you shouldn't have a too high exp rate server, it will only be fun for the people who wants to war two weeks and then leave for a new server.
A server that will last is a server that doesn't have too high mana regs nor exp rate, you should be able to make your own runes but you shouldn't be able to make 100 bps per day.

If you want a server that will last more then a few weeks you shouldn't have a too high exp rate server, it will only be fun for the people who wants to war two weeks and then leave for a new server.
A server that will last is a server that doesn't have too high mana regs nor exp rate, you should be able to make your own runes but you shouldn't be able to make 100 bps per day.

on tibianic you are able to make 100 bp per day

Friday is in 2 days and that is too short for me, what do think guys. Next week or this sunday/saturday?

Fribben.

Fribben make what u want, Kijek said u should delete djins but in my opinion u shouldnt, people buys that so u can make some money for dedic, make also bless in shop but not exp scroll. What do u think about 8.0 client? It was nice edition like 100+ ppl was playing

-zaowan is my master

8.0 is biggest shit. Didnt we play many 8.0 servers in the near past.

1 - 20 level, 20x
21 - 45 level, 11x
46 - 60 level, 8x
61- 65 level, 6.5x
66 - 80 level, 5x
81+ level, 3.5x

Give suggestions on these rates. Also I will also try to balance knights as the mana regenation is quite high and that benefits mostly mages which makes the knights fall behind abit.

Fribben.

7x all time or bb
friday or bb
if u dont bb friday then sunday 16.00 or bb

Whenever you can works for me Fribben!
Thanks for all your hardwork.

@ LowRate
The LowRate server is awesome, we need to get more people playing there..
I see about 10 players on per day, new characters being created every day.
I see you updated it a bit, New Shop, Shared Exp, ect

Finally I can buy a house I like! haha

If you're looking for a lowrate server thats just like oldschool Tibia,
Create an account here: Original Tibia Low Rate

Otherwise, High Rate is a good thing to look forward to.

Thanks Fribben!

Regards,
.//Kajixx

1 - 20 level, 20x
21 - 45 level, 11x
46 - 60 level, 8x
61- 65 level, 6.5x
66 - 80 level, 5x
81+ level, 3.5x

Give suggestions on these rates. Also I will also try to balance knights as the mana regenation is quite high and that benefits mostly mages which makes the knights fall behind abit.

Fribben.

Rates all fine , but like always , everyone will say its to low. But its not the point , rates can be lowered , just other things can't be fucked up like
mana regen , runes formulas etc. Like Kijek said on the previous page ;)

@Kajixx ; This really made my day, sincerely appreciate this mate. Wish you the best and I hope I can keep the lowrate server for as long as possible, 1.5 years now is not a bad thing :)

@Zuordon ; We will make 12 mana / 2 seconds as regenation, so I don't think anyone will complain about the regenation, I'm sure of that. Especially with the 7.4 rune system :) This edition gives me a taste of real oldschool and I hope I can provide you the same feeling I get.

Fribben.

Whenever you can works for me Fribben!
Thanks for all your hardwork.

@ LowRate
The LowRate server is awesome, we need to get more people playing there..
I see about 10 players on per day, new characters being created every day.
I see you updated it a bit, New Shop, Shared Exp, ect

Finally I can buy a house I like! haha

If you're looking for a lowrate server thats just like oldschool Tibia,
Create an account here: Original Tibia Low Rate

Otherwise, High Rate is a good thing to look forward to.

Thanks Fribben!

Regards,
.//Kajixx

I agree with that. The LowRate is good. Been playing it for something like 1 month and got myself a good place to be. Was going from server to server looking for one serious and then founds this one.

It was lacking a little in comunication between devs and players, but then a new GM is there and always seens to answer my doubts.

Really recommend it for anyone trying to find a good server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back