• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.72 - Porthope, SVARGROND(OKOLNIR) - ONLINE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kendrickk: Nobody likes a suck-up.

53701688: How am I desperate? This server is yet again, requested by players.

Fribben.

I want to hear suggestions about frags, skill, mag level & loot

Remember that we will be using day/week system, but with a 3 days banishment/redskull.

Fribben.

I want to hear suggestions about frags, skill, mag level & loot

Remember that we will be using day/week system, but with a 3 days banishment/redskull.

Fribben.

I guess mag lvl and skills is just fine as it was before... maybe increase a little more the mag lvl so it wont take too long for pallies to shoot sds. The loot rare should be increased a lot more, it was pretty hard to loot boh and stuff...

NatthA; yes I will look into the magic level rate, but trust me, paladins will have a great time this edition :)

Fribben.

Hope u add poi dls! Assa xd dont act like a pvp legend u know i will still own u

If you conjure runes you will get double charges - SD/UH.

Fribben.

Looks fun but please make it more like oldera (except for having non retarded corrupt ddos GMs):

*Same stage as oldera (takes 100 in a day)
*not pz on boats, this is a war/pvp server not some rpg shit
*add POI dls

Those are 3 things that has to be , people don't want no mid-rate original for a while. If you add these, I'll look forward to it!

The server is very highrated, you can take 100 in a day, just take a look at the stages. Similar to that server.

POI Dls, port hope and hydras are already added, you can also buy runes/manas by saying bp mana, bp sd etc

YOU CAN MAKE AN ACCOUNT/CHARACTER ON WWW.ORIGINALTIBIA.COM/HIGHRATE

Fribben.

I might open it today, we need a good start, that's the problem. It has to get more popular, guarantuee some players and I have no problems setting it up today.

REGISTER AT WWW.ORIGINALTIBIA.COM/HIGHRATE

THE SERVER MIGHT START TODAY!!!

Fribben.

I'm in bro, start today you will take all the Oldera players seems how Ryan is an absolute retard, now would be the best time to launch your server to be fair mate.

teams are ready to play oldera. Lets better wait for Ryan and see what is going on. Fribben if u dont get confirmation from teams including mine better dont run it for 30 players.

If the server gets more hyped / popular, I can start it in 1-2 hours easily.

The server is basically ready, what do you think of this?

loot rate: 4x(adjusted),
fragsystem
( day. 5 rs, 14 ban)
( week. 14 rs, 45 ban )

POI DLS,
Port hope + HYDRA spawn
Anti-bot client,

YOU CAN REGISTER AN ACCOUNT ON WWW.ORIGINALTIBIA.COM/HIGHRATE

Fribben.

4 frags for rs 8 for ban so we avoid mass pking and destroying server. We didnt have much problems with frags anyway on oldera with frag system 4 for rs 7 for ban.

Also what is the mana for exori?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back