• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.72 - Porthope, SVARGROND(OKOLNIR) - ONLINE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice client, you sure people wont crack this antibot? -.-

This proves how freakin insanle bad u r. NEVER played real oldschool - you always gained exhaust after mana fluids since 7.1. Please just leave , hahahah OMG

I mean you saying this ot is so bad.. you plaued oldera didnt you? Whats the diffrenec? everything will be fixed eventually on this ot

Last edited by a moderator:
Explain if you make statements like this
I DONT HAVE TO EXPLAIN MYSELF!!!!!11
the server explains it for me! Its shit imo. If you like it good for you.. i dont so i wont play

I DONT HAVE TO EXPLAIN MYSELF!!!!!11
the server explains it for me! Its shit imo. If you like it good for you.. i dont so i wont play

then gtfo out of this thread nobody care bout ur opinion good server fribbs

Fribben

In your recent update you changed Exura sio from (160-70 mana) and exura vita (160-120 mana)

Note that in 7.72 exura sio was already normally 70 (or 80) so all you did was boosting sorcerers compared to druids. I know you boosted druids by removing amount of mana to both use and create paralyze but there were really no need to boost sorcerers and paladins further compared to knights and druids.

This is obviously not a deal breaker but you could atleast lower sio to 50 mana to compensate for the buff exura vita got. Note that as a 38 druid you only heal about 80% full hp with sio so as exura vita is so close (mana based) to sio, and always heals 100% I'm even choosing to use vita than sio as a druid.

Again, not a very big deal but worth the post.

muahah watch your asses nameless is here
http://www15.speedy*****malware.localhost/PYEZv/download/nameless-ftw.jpg

@Fribben Im fucking pissed off now. I got rs for 2 OK - KILLS and 2-UNJUSTIFIED KILLS. NOW THEY KILLED ME WITH RS AND IM FKN BROKE BECAUSE OF THE SHIT SYSTEM. BECAUSE ITS THE ONE WHO TAKE LAST HIT WHO GETS THE UNJUST FKN PISSED.

looks like both nameless+zaowans and onds team got sick team :D. Just saw few eds in onds team. Gonna be fun.

Fribben, Can you give some information about the frag system / red skull.

ond team are too many :S What teams are actually fighting?

together we are strong, zaowan have speed like gm(maybe he is gm i dont know) so he win anyway. lets see first battle ob.
all run like lvl 60 and zaowan lvl 1600 ggwp orscha ot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back