• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.72 - Porthope, SVARGROND(OKOLNIR) - ONLINE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just lost all motivation to play this server. "Nobody made any huge progress anyway", are you kidding me? I know people that still gained 20 levels killing blessed people that didn't lose shit. Fact is we killed 157 MS Sugar Man twice and he didn't lose a single level. How could we possibly enjoy wars when we can't ruin others characters? People have infinite money due to Okolnir aswell. Oh well, had a really great time here while it lasted.

Give me names,

It was simply a bug that has been taken care of, nothing intended. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay,

I only downgraded people who abused it. If you want to quit because a level 156 did not lose levels upon a death or two, it's up to you to do so. It's sad that you make such drama over such an incident and make it sound like I intentionally would make a bug like this.

Fribben.

Not gonna give you names considering that they are my teammates, though it's obvious that enemies and others abused this somehow aswell. Everyone should have been punished equally with a rollback. This is however not the big reason to my loss of motivation. Like I said, there is no fun killing people on a server like this with insanely low deathloss, where money is not a problem and exprate is high.

This is the reason I play tibia:
Ali Bomaye, 131 MS
Nov 21 2013, 03:12:03 CETKilled at Level 134 by Maas and Xirvisa.
Nov 21 2013, 01:24:42 CETKilled at Level 137 by Xirvisa and Roffball.
Nov 21 2013, 00:48:35 CETKilled at Level 140 by Xirvisa and Roffball.
Nov 21 2013, 00:36:50 CETKilled at Level 144 by Jonnet and Xirvisa.

Do you want people to lose 15 levels upon a death? They lose almost 3 levels / death.

The blessing incident was a BUG. How clear do I have to be on that part for you to understand that it was not my intention to make people not lose any levels?

Fribben.

3-4 levels per death on 140 is without blessings, and that's how it should be. I know blessings were bugged, but now when they work I can imagine you lose what... 1 level? It's just too low considering everyone will be able to afford them on every death. Wars are not fun when people are not afraid to die, it changes how people play ALOT

Maas is right, there shouldn't be any blessings or something which decreases death loss percent. You died you simpy lose levels actually it's war server where players shouldn't gain big levels.

fribben kurwa remove bless. dont make 8.6 , you add okolnir its enough

Funny you keep whining, we have never been more than 20 and peak is like 15-17 ppl in each battle

its not whining im just joking around. you shouldn't take everything so serious kiddoxd. that battle it just looked like you were tons of people especially in carlin;p don't get mad bra:/

Blesssings were already disabled like 1 hour after the restart today, and we have planned to keep it like that until further notice.

Fribben.

time for reset and lower the exprate as I already mentioned. why?
Because its not funny lvl 150s wars running around in carlin/ab na hillsa kurwa

My team vote for PVP enf for all and reset!!!!!!!! Server will be much more alive then and then make 100x to 30 and then 10x all the way :)))) and change things I mentioned before

if anyone cares, i wont play if it get reseted. I dont know about my team.
do you even play? only team we play against is "xirvisa friendek" and his noobchar squad and they've lost all battles last 3 days or so

the winning team wants a reset because its too easy and when people get too high levels wars get abit boring

idk but there is obs everyday and 3 active enough teams. but i agree lvls are fucked up atm, it was much more fun when wars were betweeen 91-121. As for me it can get reseted atleast i will end playing faster. I just dont like giving up so im playing untill every enemy team gets bored and quit or server gets closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back