• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.72 - Porthope, SVARGROND(OKOLNIR) - ONLINE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just remove svargrond and okolnir from the client, its fucked up. Only newcomers like to fight at fucking svargrond. You can make a spawn at somewhere else, it is ur own OT.

Wish all teams would join and make just 2 separate teams. Would have a lot more active fights/sneaks and be a lot funner than 8 small teams.

you couldnt have messed this 8.6 okolnir shit more. it sucks, first of all delete svargrond and make it only accesible by carlin raft

svargrond is gone already. it is now traveling to folda then okolnir. idk if i like it yet.
anyways sucky times for mex team today hahaxd

I dont get it why ppl mass invite as soon as they lose 1 battle, wtf?

Some suggestions I'd like to see on the future Originaltibia.com

1. Remove the Npc "Buddel" From Folda and make it possible to travel from current npc already existing on folda, it just look ugly.
2. Add "please bring me to city" to Senja and Vega aswell and from Senja and Vega "please bring me to" to all islands
3. Add longer spawn time on every single "spawn" of a frost dragons in Okolnir, make it "Less" good to be there, right now its 60 seconds for each dragon make it like 2.5 minutes or so , so at least SOME people choose to go to a different spawn.
4. Add those other custom spawns we haven spoken about my suggestion: Warlocks at Elf Fortress in venore -1 and Dragon Lords in kazordoon prison (Include the "how to get keys to get in here missions" Reason: We have seen ALL fights ANK (Oasis tomb), Okolnir ALL fights (Svargrond/Okolnir) Demona ALL fights carlin and now its 200% carlin since okolnir is accesable from there.
It will make a bigger variation on the OT.
5. If you add blessings, please don't make it at any protection zone spot and for example like I think was mentioned "earlier?" at the temple of spiritual shielding in thais. WITHOUT PZ

6. Remove pz from boats / make the "7.4 look like (dont need to but would be nicer) "why?" Since it will be bigger variations on the fights, right now as mentioned up - only at "current" best place to exp.
remember make a lot of randoms squares all over the boat and be sure you have "bring me to city" on all boats. -
7. Since you remove pz from boats in my "opinion" would be to set pz on arrow shop and ankrahmun mana shop (so can't be "abused traveled")
Edron walls, make some custom "stair cases" means: don't have all stairs close to eachother so you have 2 walk some steps until enter next floor (makes you not able to jump like crazy who) even remove some stairs to make it harder to abuse this spot (everyone should think the same? it have been like this for 8 years now, lets find a new way to do things?)
8. Remapp all "common defenses" so people search to new ares, same as up - why not see something new? rethink?
"common places" Southgate in thais, Carlin buggs, VDL, Ghoul passage and as many "3 way only attack places" you can think off.
9. When you remove pz on boat you can abuse the "Bring me to city" option , so make it cost money to travel by boat so people can't travel around forever.
If you don't want to remove pz from boats, please add "high price" on the ice islands so it can't be abused there at least.
10. There is a few PZ buggs in ankrahmun pyramids, ask people around or come to me in game and I can show you the where abouts

11. Well I really LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the "gfb change" but after this change it's almost impossible to defense break.
So my suggestion to solve this "Problem" or well for me it's at least a problem because a defense should at least have a bigger chance to be broken than it is right now? Am I right?
I'm not sure if everyone have played with the "Bugged" poison wall rune?" that was on almost old ots few years back especially the 8.0.
For those who don't know how it worked. On first "hit it took damage kinda much tbh.. shouldn't be THAT strong but should have the same formulas as a GFB (on TOP dmg pvp)
In that way you can add some extra dmg on the places when only 3 people can attack.
If you KNOW how this rune works you should also know this change wouldn't be any possibility to abuse, more than in defense positions. It's nothing OP with it and if you do think this is a stupid idea please give me a valid reason.

12. I'm not a knight and I'm not planning to play one, that's because of many reasons but I make a try to see the "Life of a knights life" and honestly? It fucking sucked.
This is things I believe should be improved:
1.Make uh slight better (not important but, well it wouldn't hurt)
2. Magic level loss for knights is high right now you drop like 6-7% at magic level 7/8 that's to much, it will make it impossible for knights to reach magic level 9 and keep it. Make it like 2%? if possible
3. Magic level go SOOOOOOO slow on knights.. sure I accept on Oldschool 7.72 not many knights had magic level 9 and could magic wall but seriosly.. this is a highrate/semi war/fun server - make it at least POSSIBLE? Before any changes are made, please "try it out carefully" don't want it to be too easy, but if you spend some time on it you should atleast have a chance to get it. When I say time (like it is now) I would guess and say it would take like 24 hours of mana drinking and cost like 7kk cash from 7-9 (this is just 100000% guessing but spoke with few knights and they cry like crazy.
4. make the skilling for knight a little bit faster, if you dont train you end up with 65 skills at level 120
5. Make the AVG damage higher, don't higher the max hit so they can hit 350 PVM but at least higher the chance to break the defense on each creature (like 100% hit chance above 80?)
In my opinion none of things above should make knights insanely good, just more enjoyable. If your paladin or mage and start whine on knights.. go play knight if they r so damn good then? Just try to make 120 and see how fun you think it is.
I'm here for you knights (even tho not a single member in my team is knight.. so I guess I'll eat this up later :)))))))))))))))))) But fair and square
Peace out homies

This goes for all negative posts against my suggestion state a VALID REASON. Don't say "I DONT LIKE THIS IF THIS HAPPEND I QUIT OT". Be grown ups, have a real dialogg.

Might be more, stay tuned

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back