• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.72 - Porthope, SVARGROND(OKOLNIR) - ONLINE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does work, at least for me. But you gotta click record before you login to the game.

Fribben. I told you 5 days ago to fix the exit spot in fibula you said that it would be fixes after server save.
It still has not been changed.

I think this is actually best 7.7 highrated server i ever played. Very good balance of vocations and that nerfed gfbs makes it perfect. But still i got a bit freezes when there is 30-40 people fighting idk if its my pc or internet or just everyone feel it but its no problem. The only problem is none of us can record. Fribben fix this tibianic tools. For one of our teammates it works as far as i know. How is that it doesnt work for many others?

Last edited:
some cams of today:
http://speedy*****malware.localhost/Gr4nH/dwarfbridge.kcam
after we lost we gathered up and fought again (went better^^)
http://speedy*****malware.localhost/JPH7C/niceplan.kcam

I think this is actually best 7.7 highrated server i ever played. Very good balance of vocations and that nerfed gfbs makes it perfect. But still i got a bit freezes when there is 30-40 people fighting idk if its my pc or internet or just everyone feel it but its no problem. The only problem is none of us can record. Fribben fix this tibianic tools. For one of our teammates it works as far as i know. How is that it doesnt work for many others?

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

I really hope u took the demon helms away from the ppl who cheated the quest after ss

Setting para to 500 mana and UE to 1200 mana was one of the best decisions you ever made fribben. It made more paralyze aim fights and less gfb+ue fights and it was extremely more fun and skill based. Sure, this is 7.72, that doesn't mean you should take every back. Your server, i'm just disappointed you removed such fun battles once again.

/ragequit

Why ruin it for other people that plays the server because you are unhappy? I remember you as Tarzan when we played in the same team on Original a long time ago. You did not appear to be this immature back then and was against people destroying servers like this. Now you are one of them yourself?

Fribben. I told you 5 days ago to fix the exit spot in fibula you said that it would be fixes after server save.
It still has not been changed.

There are many problems that was reported the first day, some things I forgot to write up. But you could pm me with the details of the bug.

for me dropmenu is empty

We'll look into this problem.

Thank you for this kind comment, very appreciated. I'll look into it.

Fribben.

Can you convert the 7 day bans on Oousefghjkikl and Oousefghjklki to 3 day bans ?
Please

Wasnt our day today even if everything was going to be fine. We made stupid decisions xD. Lets hope for another battles tomorrow.

shusshh boring noob char team.

@Fribben
i ask you again can you come with some custom hunt spots somewhere else then ank? atm most battles happening there cause of this dem nice hunt spot oasis tomb. On oldera for example was it mostly carling/molls cause of the sweet warlocks. you should make more spawns enjoyable so the fights happening more often on different places.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back