• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.72 - Porthope, SVARGROND(OKOLNIR) - ONLINE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We did but it is not a place to argue if we did or not. It doesnt matter if we did as long as we keep playing and trying. And how many do u think we were max on any battle at this edition? You are probably still thinking we were 40s.

you live on your own world mex, you suck hard. end of discussion

nice update. Will be fun soon or later play again on originaltibia highrate and have okolnir to exp/fight. If realots fails today ppl will probably come back to your server.

nice update. Will be fun soon or later play again on originaltibia highrate and have okolnir to exp/fight. If realots fails today ppl will probably come back to your server.
our whole team rooked/deleted/banned himself

I dont think realots will success so to the teams lets come back to originaltibia, i can even accept a restart but i can keep playing on actuall edition.

yea and like 8.0, all battles at okolnir, nice fail original ,,l,,

idc if any team want to war againts my team, i care that i want to war againts other teams and get fun of it. simple

Well i mean who would start there again if your team is playing. Destroying all the wars

hahha keep living in your imagine world where u see us as 15 noob chars. When we are not using noob chars. Propagander

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back