• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 8.0 [HR] |Authentic PvP | hardcore PvP-E | ONLINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason he starts it next weekend is because of Eloth. Theres no reason to start it earlier. Its the most logical date to start his server. I just hope for his sake hes getting a good DDoS protection.

Travel to okolnir should be like on last edition(from svargrond --->okolnir).

LUCO

u not even playing ping battle u are not team leader u are just random who crying bcse eloth die and u rpg 20h per day friben added arleady travel from carlin to folda folda okolnir alot of fights bcse of it

Veziv

Where is admin? Ban After Future for those words, i'm the real leader, the future one ,,LUCO" - guild name: Stary Pije Matka Nie Zyje
and like i said before should be from svargrond to okolnir like someone said it's not fair to have everything in carlin okolnir/demona(the best 2 spawns).

LUCO

Exactly, original isn't orshaabal server. This is the best 8.0 OT. Fribben, please... DONT LISTEN TO VEZIV, HE DESTROYED MANY SERVERS ALREADY :/

UTANI GRAN HUR "CONGLOMERATE OLD BADEJARZ __/

We want this weekend Gm Fribben :)
we are waiting ;)
YEEEEAH finally on a Friday! Would be better if it were this weekend though =D

I wanted to see if I could push the date earlier, but it is not beneficial to do so, so 23rd of Februrary will be the official start date as described in the first post + the image :)

WE GO LIVE IN 6 DAYS, PREPARE YOURSELVES FOR ONE OF THE SICKEST BATTLEGROUNDS 2018 - REGISTER NOW!

6.png

Fribben.

Is it time again to eat veziv for dinner ? what u say Tazerinho

I see that you have chosen first stage. The longer i think about stages i am more for second stage. If loot rate will be high enough we will have more fun during fights and server will last longer. Or is it only me who think that fights on 60-100lvls are more interesting than 100+ ?

P.S On discussion thread i was after first stage ...

Sorry forgot to answer this. The atmosphere both for wars and casual game play would be more balanced with the second stage, and we could even do it 5x in the end, the main point is to break the end stage at a lower level, preferably 60. But the current stage we are using is also very good, it is actually providing non-stop wars for countless of hours that people probably never experienced anywhere else other than OriginalTibia :)

2nd stages whould never work it out since there are no blessing and people would be tired of 4x exp at 60 lvl, everyones tired of low exp

We will use stage 1, but I believe if people gave the stage 2 a chance, it would be an interesting thing to break the end stage at a lower level rather than a three digit level. Nonetheless, I understand your point, but it would also be possible to raise it to 5x end.

ALSO HYDRA/SERPENT SPAWN AMONG OTHER MONSTERS HAS BEEN BOOSTED IN LOOT, YOU WILL NOTICE DIFFERENCE THIS EDITION!

SERVER IS STARTING IN 5 DAYS - REGISTER NOW! (CLICK)
bild.png

Fribben.

Last edited:
Hello, my name is Julius Caesar and I'm able to predict the future of OriginalTIbia.

Swedes gonna get fvck'd very hard (no lube ofc).

ez katka.

Is it possible to fix monster movement Fribben? Cause it was one of the biggest problems. It wasnt even possible to exp on hydras with vis/mort cuz they were running around all the time...

Is it possible to fix monster movement Fribben? Cause it was one of the biggest problems. It wasnt even possible to exp on hydras with vis/mort cuz they were running around all the time...

Yes, the video was simply a joke :) It will hopefully be working properly at launch, sorry for the inconveniences about it.

We are thinking about boosting more spawns, is this something you as a player would appreciate? if yes, what spawns would you prefer to be boosted?

Fribben.

Last edited:
Yes, the video was simply a joke :) It will hopefully be working properly at launch, sorry for the inconveniences about it.

We are thinking about boosting more spawns, is this something you as a player would appreciate? if yes, what spawns would you prefer to be boosted?

Fribben.
Good, that you fixed monster's movement already, but you should fix monster's attack aswell, cus almost all monsters hit too fast (no exhausted for some different types of attack) for example frost dragon could kill 150 ms in 2 seconds, because there is almost no exhausted for these spells (Ice Exori 0-120, Avalanche 0-240, Melee 0-200, Life Drain Smoke Wave 0-350).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back