• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 8.0 [HR] |Authentic PvP | hardcore PvP-E | ONLINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, the video was simply a joke :) It will hopefully be working properly at launch, sorry for the inconveniences about it.

We are thinking about boosting more spawns, is this something you as a player would appreciate? if yes, what spawns would you prefer to be boosted?

Fribben.
I would say more Dragons and Dl spawns would be nice. OOH AND BLACK KNIGHTS PLEASE! OR HEROS

Good, that you fixed monster's movement already, but you should fix monster's attack aswell, cus almost all monsters hit too fast (no exhausted for some different types of attack) for example frost dragon could kill 150 ms in 2 seconds, because there is almost no exhausted for these spells (Ice Exori 0-120, Avalanche 0-240, Melee 0-200, Life Drain Smoke Wave 0-350).
It is called "combo" my friend :D as long as monsters dont hit double meele everything is ok.

Uszmen shut the fuck up i arleady show u what will happend if gms will ignore a real players and power abuse

Fribben Dont make orszabal spawns alot of tombs its boosted arleady so its fine u fixed lot from dls and serpents so its alot of spawns right now to expi

It is called "combo" my friend :D as long as monsters dont hit double meele everything is ok.
it's not combo when monster doesnt have any exhaust for it's different types of attack

@Fribben
What about paralyze/aoe spells on wars? Have u changed anything with paralyze or AoE spells (such as ue/waves/gfbs) when there is more than X people on screen?

Also 2 proposals.
Boost more tombs, but not exactly in the way you did with oasis which is a bit too OP imho (but the good thing is that it's the only one tomb in its kind - which makes him desirable). Some tombs just suck. For example I remember that I was hunting solo Penisula -2 (after a coin) full west/north and had no respawn, what makes that tomb really bad. IMO you should boost respawn on penisula. Maybe make changes for the rest tombs (like stone, tarpit, mountaint) to make them more useful (boost respawns, remove useless mobs like gargoyle. ds etc). I hope that rookgard map will be ready for the start (automatically added oracles and raids of bugs/spiders), so you won't have to add oracles/mobs manually - which slows and annoys everyone.

Uszmen shut the fuck up i arleady show u what will happend if gms will ignore a real players and power abuse

Fribben Dont make orszabal spawns alot of tombs its boosted arleady so its fine u fixed lot from dls and serpents so its alot of spawns right now to expi
XD REAL PLAYERS XD
Veziv #braindead did u know after u leaving from ot only person that following u is nefroti? heh even u said that on ts no one following u :( yaa you are a real player/leader haaah but players have some brain and join other teams :) so yea ur still no one and no one should listen to u @Fribben

LUCO THE REAL LEADER

Yes, exactly... Dont make orszabal ed

Last edited:
XD REAL PLAYERS XD
Veziv #braindead did u know after u leaving from ot only person that following u is nefroti? heh even u said that on ts no one following u :( yaa you are a real player/leader haaah but players have some brain and join other teams :) so yea ur still no one and no one should listen to u @Fribben

LUCO THE REAL LEADER
but listen, keep exping on eloth 23 h per day low everyone know u love eloth and remember i leave eloth cus no enemy

What about acess to okolnir/helheim/peg leg etc? I hope we dont must to do Missions?

No you don't, every player will be able to pass through without any missions.

I would say more Dragons and Dl spawns would be nice. OOH AND BLACK KNIGHTS PLEASE! OR HEROS

I can look into what we can do there :) Thank you for your suggestions

Haha, stfu braindead. It was bugged, cus it looks like fast attack sometimes.

What @huhuxdd said is actually true, it is a combo. They can make a full combo with most of their spells together and can bring down a quite high level mage in an instant shot. This is how it was back then and even looking at current version of Tibia, it is the same.

It doesn't have any "fast attack" as you claim.

Even if we would boost, we wouldn't make it unbalanced. But I agree though, boosting the loot of those monsters is actually making other hunting spots more viable automatically.

it's not combo when monster doesnt have any exhaust for it's different types of attack

@Fribben
What about paralyze/aoe spells on wars? Have u changed anything with paralyze or AoE spells (such as ue/waves/gfbs) when there is more than X people on screen?

Also 2 proposals.
Boost more tombs, but not exactly in the way you did with oasis which is a bit too OP imho (but the good thing is that it's the only one tomb in its kind - which makes him desirable). Some tombs just suck. For example I remember that I was hunting solo Penisula -2 (after a coin) full west/north and had no respawn, what makes that tomb really bad. IMO you should boost respawn on penisula. Maybe make changes for the rest tombs (like stone, tarpit, mountaint) to make them more useful (boost respawns, remove useless mobs like gargoyle. ds etc). I hope that rookgard map will be ready for the start (automatically added oracles and raids of bugs/spiders), so you won't have to add oracles/mobs manually - which slows and annoys everyone.

It does have exhaust. You can look up old videos and see that it can deal full damage to a high level mage in a second, in other words, instant death. AOE spells such as GFB/UE will have division based on player count as previous editions. Paralyze is also like previous editions as well.

I'm not sure if you visited other tombs last edition, but we did boost more than Oasis. And as you said which I fully agree upon is that Oasis is that special tomb and it should be remained that way, but we did boost others which you can find here (CLICK)

Hope you got some good DDoS protection, Im sure Eloth will be there trying to ruin your work.

We all know what you (eloth team) mean with this, get a life.
Good Luck :)

Thank you for your good wishes :)

DON'T MISS OUT ON THE SICKEST PVP SERVER 2018 - REGISTER NOW!!!

Fribben.

Good luck also, time to stop these retarded forum fights.

: ) LET THE FUN HAS BEGUN

ONE AND ONLY
TRUE POLISH LIDERA
REAL PLAYER

/ VEZIV

Had a little break from tibia. Originaltibia sounds interesting to come back for a while.

XD REAL PLAYERS XD

LUCO THE REAL LEADER

haha stop spreading bullshit around the forum, veziv didnt told anybody to rook their chars, he just left cause u exping whole day and dont want to show up on battle tho. some ppl were angry bout that and some ppl werent so they join sebus/zabijamy, simple as that, but u always know better eventho u not sitting on our ts

he just left cause u exping whole day and dont want to show up on battle tho
Haha, i can't believe XDD You sent the warmode till 500 frags, we accepted and after two actions you disbanded the guild and warmode. I don't know what are you talking about.

Frajerski lbie z polmetrowymi pazurami, musze do ciebie napisac po polsku, bo pewnie nie zrozumiales XD Cancelujac warmoda po 2 akcjach smiesz mowic, ze my sie nie chcielismy bic?

haha stop spreading bullshit around the forum, veziv didnt told anybody to rook their chars, he just left cause u exping whole day and dont want to show up on battle tho. some ppl were angry bout that and some ppl werent so they join sebus/zabijamy, simple as that, but u always know better eventho u not sitting on our ts
cry is free

Good luck also, time to stop these retarded forum fights.

Why do you act innocent and friendly on OTLand? You even wrote on your news the other day that it is due to one of your competitors the flame against you started, as if it was me who triggered people to write things about your server. You have a mentality where you think you can start a war and end it when ever you feel like it, not to mention the innocent part again where you pretend to have been a saint throughout these years. I have said it before and I say it again, you are shady and your whole team is shady, the only reason why I didn't respond to most peoples messages about your server is because I simply don't care about you anymore, but since you brought it up, here you go.

Good server
From posting "dead next day" to "good server", you look like a sheep following his blind shepherd.

Had a little break from tibia. Originaltibia sounds interesting to come back for a while.
Glad to hear that you're coming back :) Hope you will enjoy this edition

IN LESS THAN 4 DAYS - OR TO BE EXACT - 3 DAYS AND 22 HOURS - THE FINEST BATTLEGROUND WILL BE OPENING ITS DOORS - REGISTER YOUR ACCOUNT NOW TO EXPERIENCE A PVP SERVER YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE

Also if you have any suggestions or ideas you would like to share, this is your time :)

Fribben.

I can look into what we can do there :) Thank you for your suggestions

Think about places where people almost never exp for example Dark Cathedral.
You can add some nice Heroes resp there

Fribbenando I miss your old 7.4 and 7.7 high/mid servers.
I will join in free time anyway =]

Why do you act innocent and friendly on OTLand? You even wrote on your news the other day that it is due to one of your competitors the flame against you started, as if it was me who triggered people to write things about your server. You have a mentality where you think you can start a war and end it when ever you feel like it, not to mention the innocent part again where you pretend to have been a saint throughout these years. I have said it before and I say it again, you are shady and your whole team is shady, the only reason why I didn't respond to most peoples messages about your server is because I simply don't care about you anymore, but since you brought it up, here you go.
I just wanted to wish good luck and end the conflict on my part, that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back