• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 8.0 [HR] | Authentic PvP | hardcore PvP-E | SERVER IS ONLIIIINEE!!!

Fribben

OriginalTibia.com
Reaction score

Server Information
news.gif
:

• Uptime: 24x7
  • Datacenter: Frankfurt, Germany (Europe)
  • Full 8.0 highrate real map
  • Worldtype: PvP-Enforced with Skulls (unjust system)

Gameplay
1964.gif
:

• PZ on boats (but no pz on carpets)
  • Boosted spawns (tombs etc)
  • Buy bp mana/runes with simple keywords (bp mana, bp sd)
  • Full gameplay list (click)

Sever Configuration
2416.gif
:

War Configuration
redskull.gif
:

• Redskull: 6 frags (3 days redskull)
  • Banishment: 12 frags (3 days banishment)
  • Fragtime: 12 hours/frag

Generate own signatures at your character page with live countdown:
index.php

The server starts on a Friday, 3rd of Nov at 19.00 (Polish / Swedish time), a countdown is available at the website that should be calculating the exact time left till the server start, despite what time zone you are in, just make sure that you exercise before preparing for OriginalTibia, because they say once you start, you have a problem leaving!

See you on the 3rd,
OriginalTibia team.

Last edited:
Good luck man :) Really sucks that its PZ on boats, since its only good for bigger teams. Anyways i will be there to play.

More frags please beacuse i dont knows how many teams willa come also i Hope that's where wont be a ddos attacks this time.

Really nice to see original again

Carpets are not pz so it works to travel

Any new hunting spots???
Frags are good becouse they reset daily!

And where is okolnir

How about fun highrate for this week, before the real start? There are no other servers to play for now, and you will have guarantee that 90% of the players that will play on this temp edition youll meet on the real one.

Please increase serpent spawn loot ( has been awful every edition )
Boost all tombs?

How about fun highrate for this week, before the real start? There are no other servers to play for now, and you will have guarantee that 90% of the players that will play on this temp edition youll meet on the real one.

Waropolis.net is the hrate you was looking for until this starts?

With these exp rates you can expect to get lvls 100+
Hopefully you all play and don't ask for reset after 2 week

Also kastria/eloth ddos ready like last time??

There was asmall group of Americans playing on original last time they didn't complain of last.

Even if ot will die after 2 weeks its still better than Niebieski OT, where u need at least week to get some lvl and cash, ez loot rate, no blessings, that is assurance of good battles, I remember last edition, u logged in before noon and u fought till 10pm! Hope teams will join!

Back