• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 8.0 [HR] | Authentic PvP | hardcore PvP-E | SERVER IS ONLIIIINEE!!!

if you were to release a 7.4 highrate i'd say a runeshop is a must more or less. the less of makers the better

I think alot of people would enjoy the mix of a 7.4 and 8.0
7.4 damage formulas(with nerfs to ue) with the map of 8.0 and the possibilty to buy runes in shop(no makers = no fake online numbers).
Real pvp and no hotkey spamm with whoever has the most druids to paralyze wins.

That's a server i'd play, even tho im probably not welcome to Original. :)

Our policy is simply, respect us and we will respect you. If you think you follow that example, you don't have to worry and you are free to play as long as you want.

Runes in shop will be available, for that reason we are considering lowering the regeneration part, any thoughts on this? Loot rate will remain high though. Registrations, date etc will be given this week almost guaranteed.

The ETA until the server is online is set to
9th December - 18.00 (SWE/POL Time)

Fribben.

Last edited:
So you are making 7.4 custom server, nothing close to old tibia when u put runes in shop, and u are making high loot even worse :(

9dec.png

Discussion thread open! - check it out and post your ideas and suggestions here, this is the time for us to investigate your ideas and implement them.

CLICK HERE

Back