• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 8.0 [HR] | RLMAP | hardcore PvP-E | SERVER IS ONLIIIIIIIINEEEEEE!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am really amazed how people are still arguing with each other on OtLand. Seems like the server has taken his course - there was absolutly zero hype for this edition.
It's time to leave this game behind

the only reason last edition that server died, was Veziv, and Fribben, thats it dont let me expain why, everyone already now!!

and veziv stfu up with ur GATHERING PEOPLE BLA BLALB WHO THE FUCK CARES?
we fuckt u up this edition and u cant even admit it, now u want some revenge before summer.

and ye we are playin 7.4 so? just bcz u bad at oldschool or what? i dont see the point why we all shouldnt play oldschool servers,

maybe let ur stupid friend "fribben'" host a 7.4 server originaltibia.com insted of ur stupid hotkey serverf running around with 40 vs 40 blocking each other !! ijn battle

and finally i see the real fribben how he reacts in every threads against him , kid kid kid kid! bye!
Pff who are you smth to eat
First you always getting crush on 8.0 we winnig all ot 8.0 from First eloth
Second on 7.4 you got 20 ppl we got 10 and we easy crushing you too you know to only make rushback and def on edron Gate
BTW legend can speak only with legend So you cant speak with me and veziv

Penis measuring contest just started, after this whole sh!t-talk about "legends".

Tibijka v1 was one of those 8.0's You guys own?

1200 frags for Nowik/Sebus - 450 for Veziv doesnt really sound like "easy crushing" from Your side.

Penis measuring contest just started, after this whole sh!t-talk about "legends".

Tibijka v1 was one of those 8.0's You guys own?

1200 frags for Nowik/Sebus - 450 for Veziv doesnt really sound like "easy crushing" from Your side.
ON tibijka me low aiven zabijamy playing with nowik and we carried team

I am really amazed how people are still arguing with each other on OtLand. Seems like the server has taken his course - there was absolutly zero hype for this edition.
It's time to leave this game behind

I understand what you are saying regarding the arguing and sadly this is the reality today, I wouldn't really say it has taken it's course, maybe that is your perspective but we have definitely gotten some good traffic and we hope for a smooth start, wish you good luck though in your life outside Tibia :)

1 DAY AND 20 HOURS UNTIL WE GO LIVE - REGISTER YOUR ACCOUNT HERE!

3.png

Fribben.

ON tibijka me low aiven zabijamy playing with nowik and we carried team

Yeah, sure. You joined at the end of the OT when we had 500 more frags than Veziv.

And its weird that some1 who's exping 99% of his time "carried" team to win. I'm talking about Low. He's rpg as fvck.

Pff who are you smth to eat
First you always getting crush on 8.0 we winnig all ot 8.0 from First eloth
Second on 7.4 you got 20 ppl we got 10 and we easy crushing you too you know to only make rushback and def on edron Gate
BTW legend can speak only with legend So you cant speak with me and veziv
"legends" ? haha who the fuck are u even?

ye veziv is legends with hes bot ssa rpg team! low and zabijamy most famous for their bots nothing else,
why u think half of the community spamming fribben to remove ssas? or delay? think twice,

ye Veziv maybe will have a big name on the tibia community, ofc hes been leading long time, but legend i would say its Mitch , where hes skills came from,

and If Veziv could command any kind of ots and clients, i would say hes legend but nah hes not for me.

and u Pinger wielki u doesnt ring a bell for me actually either, so whats up with "legends like me and veziv" seriusly get ur FAME somewhere else wont work here

"legends" ? haha who the fuck are u even?

ye veziv is legends with hes bot ssa rpg team! low and zabijamy most famous for their bots nothing else,
why u think half of the community spamming fribben to remove ssas? or delay? think twice,

ye Veziv maybe will have a big name on the tibia community, ofc hes been leading long time, but legend i would say its Mitch , where hes skills came from,

and If Veziv could command any kind of ots and clients, i would say hes legend but nah hes not for me.

and u Pinger wielki u doesnt ring a bell for me actually either, so whats up with "legends like me and veziv" seriusly get ur FAME somewhere else wont work here
One proof about bot
ALL of your team useing bot and we got gifs from auto ssa anti push on mage bot and 90% useing dash hah
Give me proof When i got useing auto ssa low or zabijamy
BTW more run on realesta When you got more ppl hahahhaha

I think now this edition original without 2 big teams like veziv and wille , die after 2 days , so why u guys make so fuckjng panic , now this is rpg server for „normal players” just go back CS:go , league of legends , WHAT Can i say fribben , this is only your fault , good luck guys , see ya next time

ı saw many time this : who say “ ı wont play this edition “ he is first create own character and waiting on server online at start time always. so who is reading this topic he will start server , see you in game , im season 1 Lol player , 2001 or 2002 tibia player. Tibia is the best !

just wanted to mention, that on some previous editions there were many proofs (twitch oddshot for example) that people from swedish team are using bots, they werent even hiding with that. there are botters on two sides, that's the fact.
im also voting for atleast 1,5s ssa delay and for remove a possibility to login from 8.0 client + ipchanger, I sure that everyone thinks that bots are killing the 8.0 "spirit".

and the question is if any swedish leader will gather all swedish people, because the server without enemy side hasnt any sense

its fking sad to see how grown ass ppl arguing over 2d game, just leave this dead game behind, get some job, enjoy the weather, do something valuable instead of taking this game too serious it takes u nowhere just wasting your time

just wanted to mention, that on some previous editions there were many proofs (twitch oddshot for example) that people from swedish team are using bots, they werent even hiding with that. there are botters on two sides, that's the fact.
im also voting for atleast 1,5s ssa delay and for remove a possibility to login from 8.0 client + ipchanger, I sure that everyone thinks that bots are killing the 8.0 "spirit".

and the question is if any swedish leader will gather all swedish people, because the server without enemy side hasnt any sense
I Will make team

WE GO LIVE TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fq8sILj.png

REGISTER HERE | DOWNLOAD CLIENT HERE

Fribben.

Well well well crybabies..
First of all shajkan i see your post on forum stop being a hypocrite everyone know u using bot. If u want find shajkan just visit pirates on original he will bot 2nd character there and many other swedish.
Second think is AUTO SSA everyone talking about it....- it not helping team to win battle did u know it? It's only helping guy using this- why? It's easy to explain when u using AUTO SSA and 30 people catch u on open battle u dying like u dont have auto ssa ;) this AUTO SSA helping only to escape when u losing battle. Well u know bot can't move on open battle, bot can't find target on ob, bot can't use mw, also bot can't paralyse someone -all important stuff on open battle u doing not BOT.
So please stop crying on forum and deal with it. Veziv team winning most of the battles bcse they are better then you. Veziv lose many battles also and then why no one spamming about auto ssa?
Even if fribben change delay of ssa to 1.5s nothing will change u will still lose almost every battle and u know what happend then? u will spam to veziv u got higher lvls then we, it's no point we leaving...Swedish people will always find a reason why they losing, bcse they can't handle defeat.
Welcome to original world.

Ok crybabies time to spam V V (+julit check yt channel FRX_CAMS and watch some cams- u know why? bcse if someone is rpg as fvck like u said before he can't be on almost every battle#autism) Sry for english#veziv

Last edited:
GUYS FRIBBEN NOW HAVE „neutral players” 2 big team dont join this edition have fun guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back