• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 8.00| 8x static XP - PARTY XPSHARE - LOOT INCREASED for 24 hours!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fribben

OriginalTibia.com
Reaction score
Welcome to OriginalTibia 8.0
KFnmw49.png
Server details:

Changes:
  • Task system
  • VOCATION BALANCE.
  • PoI quest added.
  • Party XP share.
  • Monster behaviour.
  • Defense system rewritten.
  • EQ reduction (reacts to magic damage more effeciently).
  • Svargrond Arena
  • Regenation: 8 mana / 2 seconds as a promoted mage.

History:
  • What defines OriginalTibia is it's most authentic PvP in this business. Everyone who played this server has surely enjoyed great wars and battlefields filled with blood. Entertaining both for war people and the rest. Rpgers have their chance to hunt evil monsters and solve mysterious quests, from easy quests to riddles to solve.

0TR1VtO.png
5ngznv2.png
Hfv2nRD.png

Videos:

• STARTING 9TH OF MARCH 17.00 GMT+1
We hope to see you there,
OriginalTibia team.

Last edited:
good to see it back but i cant make connection to website :s

We are not depending on anyone. Competition is afterall good for the community, we are here to stay.

Fribben.

open friday instead, need weekend to pg in the beginning of server.

I don't think we will open it on Friday but as always, it depends on the majority and the possibilities.

also want it on friday / let enable to make post on lowlvl at forum !!@#!@# before start

It's now possible to use forums on the site.

Fribben.

I give my vote for Friday too.

Last edited:
Its really shit to open a server on a sunday, because then its 5 days of work/ school ahead for most people(not very much time to play).
If you would ask the community, I can say that 99% would vote for friday.

What's a stupid idea.. to do this at sunday... we are waiting few days already.. and now whole weekend... ehm. you can run server friday.. if all is not finished you can update it after start.. what a problem?? now exp will be only 8x so all can start exp.. and.. i think that 1-50 should be bigger exp rate.. or if not.. do free postman quest.. because 8x is really slow.. so if someone do loot for example minoutaurs,dwarfs it should be free postman... to send parcels.

Friday. i wont play if it opens at sunday as i'm actually busy now a days. friday please

I think server will be more sucessfull on Friday than Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back