• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 8.00| 8x static XP - PARTY XPSHARE - LOOT INCREASED for 24 hours!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand and trust me, I will work and kill to make this server top, I don't care what obstacles are infront of me, but the problem that just occured is fixed. Server is online in 2 minutes.

Fribben.

Server Online.

Fribben.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any concerns, updates or suggestions you have or future plans for OriginalTibia can be stated at our forums on suggestion board. Incase there is bigger updates you want to share with me, I am willing to listen to them. I am serious when I say that I will work hard for this community and I will work harder to make OriginalTibia top 1 in every aspect of the game.

Hail OriginalTibia and hail OriginalTibia players :)

Fribben.

It's intentional and will be used for now, I might lower it abit so it's smoother.

Fribben.

@Fribben can you contact me ingame? I got a problem, I will PM you my character name.

It's intentional and will be used for now, I might lower it abit so it's smoother.

Fribben.
it's intentionall? what is the reason behind it if I may ask? Because if anything when it comes to complaining about this server the subject always goes to the annoying system you have picking up gold, looting, using items when running etc.

reconsider this delay of yours as the server would feel alot more smooth without it

Pan: We forgot about GFBs, we will add more tasks this was only a quick plan writing, you may suggest tasks on our suggestion board.

Ingens: It's intentional due to a bug it can cause, it's not how it is suppose to be and I am aware of that. But why do you speak as if the server have annoying systems? using runes when running was intentional and was like that on real tibia, that's why we added it, there's no need to bring that up. This thing however, is not a bug but it's preventing a bug therefore we have it for now.

Relax when before you draw conclusions.

Fribben.

x log bro yesterday 200 ppl on now 100 ppl your change going to bad way ppl play there to fight i think. Who want to fight with 1 bp sd or even with 2 bps? 40 charges? tell me how will be look battles? 10 targets and all are without supplies / do that same like was before.... 2x uhs 2x sd 4x gfb (when making it alone) repair monster cuz 35 ek cant kill monster cuz they hit him alot (with good eq and skill 55), swamp trolls givie 600 exp? 20x 8 its 600? ggwp? buff task cuz its not point to make it with so low reward... do them like is on tibianic... with doing task you must get lvl easier than on other places...

I agree about the runes, its really bad that you removed 2x runes made by players.. Now nobody is selling runes, wars will be shit. Everyone will be broke and wont be able to fight.

Oh, some of you really need to learn some manner and respect. When you speak to me with respect, I will respond with respect. I do not care about any other server, I am not replicating them, I took task system as an idea from real tibia, and I made some quick tasks as people wanted it directly at start. There is a possiblity to suggest and discuss, I think you lack of these.

2x charges, I can arrange but I will make the mana cost of them higher, this is a medium rate and not a highrate server. Even if I have 1x runes, it is possible to fight. But I think the economy might run smoother with double charges, so it will be under discussion.

Fribben.

Everyone want 2x sds/uhs.... Just make them 2x for same manacost, server gain more players and ppl stop crying. Win/Win in my eyes.

Once again, if you have nothing proper to say. Leave the thread, I don't need another "Magician" who is here to tell us about the "future".

Fribben.

Once again, if you have nothing proper to say. Leave the thread, I don't need another "Magician" who is here to tell us about the "future".

Fribben.

You dont listen to players, you always making own changes then you restarting ots cuz of that changes.
I think you suffered with 8x exp,
Now its 2x loot, how are peoples suppossed to war there? The guy who is top 1 played straight 24 hours and just have 70 lvl ...
Next time think what u doing.

blind hunter

I agree with most of the people in here, when creating uhs etc by hand i would prefer it to be 2x, would make the market much better.

Blind hunter, when I said who let the dog's out, I was serious. Now get back to the yard and stop barking here.

@ottizy: pm me.

@Exetilo: after serversave it will be active.

Fribben.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back