• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 8.00| 8x static XP - PARTY XPSHARE - LOOT INCREASED for 24 hours!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When is server save? Can you restart it tonight please?
Cuz there is some changes that needs to be activated now.

Pan: We forgot about GFBs, we will add more tasks this was only a quick plan writing, you may suggest tasks on our suggestion board.

Ingens: It's intentional due to a bug it can cause, it's not how it is suppose to be and I am aware of that. But why do you speak as if the server have annoying systems? using runes when running was intentional and was like that on real tibia, that's why we added it, there's no need to bring that up. This thing however, is not a bug but it's preventing a bug therefore we have it for now.

Relax when before you draw conclusions.

Fribben.

calm down I just said we very often complain about this delay thing when speaking to eachother. I mention this to explain that many players get -annoyed- by it and it lowers the quality of the server imo. But if it's for the greater good (that's why I asked reason behind it being intentionall) I suppose it's nothing to do about it.

will all runes now be 2x charges after SS (hmms, uhs, sds), not only gfbs, or will you bring gfbs back to 2x?

can u fix monsters attack? just was hitted by 130 and 80 by vampire in 1 turn and died lol

One thing thats worth mention, its almost impossible to hunt with summons on this server. Unless its very bad monsters, which is kind of an important part in a "mid" serios server

Hope that u exp with mpa, but just letting u know my eq is p set, strange helmet and ancienct shield so not best but not the worst also. Also im lvl 51 atm, hope u are higher than mine, Wille. I was saying about double hit, not too much hit, but yes they deal a lot of dmg

It will start in 10 minutes.

Increased loot will start directly after server start. We deeply apologize for this, everytime this happen we improve, just remember that. Thank you for understanding and being patient with us.

Fribben.

Yes.

It is online in 1 minute,

Fribben.

Should work properly.

Server is now online.

Fribben.

Add Fucking Crystal Mace to RASHID!!!!!!!!!!! U STARTING SERVER WITHOUT ITEMS TO RASHID!!!!!!!!!!

can you repair THIS MONSTERS HITS? even with good eq and skills monsters shooting 50+ by hand i cant exp on cyclops on 41 ek cuz they killing me srsly? rpg still swamp troll givine 600 exp / i looted time ring from dwarf guard ?

Will be fixed after SS.

Pan: we're working on new monsters, stay tuned.

Fribben.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back