• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 8.00| 8x static XP - PARTY XPSHARE - LOOT INCREASED for 24 hours!

Status
Not open for further replies.
fribben dude make sure that u've got a stable server then launch it imo, and if u are thinking about next editions keep in mind that perm exp x8 is not good at all, start is hard but later on there is too easy, and rly whats the most important get a good protection from ddosers, cuz as we all see now there is crash after crash from start ot ;|

I cant say anything positive about the crashes, but seriously. Every single OT get ddosed down and have crashes.
However, people who say its so "fucking hard" in the start should seriously consider to quit this game forever.
The only problem in that discussion is that your bad tibia players and that's all.

I cant say anything positive about the crashes, but seriously. Every single OT get ddosed down and have crashes.
However, people who say its so "fucking hard" in the start should seriously consider to quit this game forever.
The only problem in that discussion is that your bad tibia players and that's all.
It ain't hard, just boring. When you play on original you want to take level 80 quick, have like 200-300k pure and then pewpew keal them all. I haven't played much this version due to work but according to my mates it's been quite hard to profit, it just shouldn't be. _You dont want to spend alot of hours grinding for a server that's dead within 2-3 weeks._

Because the reason the server dies after 2-3 weeks is not because of the same attitude you and your friends have?

You can get 2-3 boh and 4-5 vamp shields few skull staffs on 8 bp gfbs, I agree HARD profit :))))))))))))))))))))

If you want it to be so easy to make level 80 why dont suggest to make a server where u start lvl 80 with 200-300k pure? And then just war?

That its easy to make lvl 80 and have 200-300 k pure are the FACT why the server dies after 2-3 weeks, its way to easy and it becomes boring.
If everyone takes lvl 80 "I got lvl for war" and logg out with cash to fight 10 battles to wait for battle, how many will then be online on the server?

You must change to 8xto lvl 50 to 12x and take 50 back to 8x until 100 maybe lower 3x but if you keep 8x its okey just put 10-12x for the beggining and make players

The reason the servers die is because it is to easy to get level 150. It's the same on this one, but at the same token it is static exp on this one so gettin to 100 is actually slower than it normally is.

Did you even play any of the other originals? People quit because they got a good economy and a decent level for fighting? I'm not even mad, thats the most retarded thing i've read in weeks. People quit because knights got buffed like hell in the last one, people seriously relogged on 130+ knights when they had action, thats just boring and stupid.

As some people already stated on forum they used 30 bp gfb and got nothing, my loot is probably as poor as theirs. You "CAN" get good loot, but since the loot rate have been lowered for this launch i wouldnt count on it Fadoramix. You seem like an idiot, and if you prefer this server you should play it.

He lost shitloads of players compared to the last launch, obviously people dont agree with you Fado. The server died in 2 days, maybe you should reconsider your "fact" statement. Idiot..

Roycee very true . just please put more exp 8x is very shit. I must 10h of rotworm, man i have a rl job and a rl girlfriend i dont have time and many others, such as me, to keep playing the server and dont fight the war. previous version was very good for lvls and wars, why u change? now we have 60 player online and all exping at sux monsters. I dont believe this server has become this. Put 12x or 10x but this 8x is such a joke i cant underatnd with so good server.

how can u say its hard to profit?!?!?! Im 70 ed, i got about 150k and 15 bp gfbs + some loot. On each hunt i loot atleast like 1 boh, 1 vamp shield and like 10-15 ice rapier/spike sword. It's not about that, if u cant fix good economy on this server ur a retard.

EK's are to slow in the start, should be boosted someway
Fix halberd for example (lootbag items) boosted with 100% or smth so you can make nice profit by making lootbags etc

Ppl are too bad at exping and to lazy. Main reason many ppl from last verison aint playing is cuz tibianics update is coming very very soon which will make tibianic to a big warserver and ppl preparing for that.

everyone is paladin on this ot cus they kill everything easily. paladins are the most shitfaced boring for pking

The reason the servers die is because it is to easy to get level 150. It's the same on this one, but at the same token it is static exp on this one so gettin to 100 is actually slower than it normally is.

Did you even play any of the other originals? People quit because they got a good economy and a decent level for fighting? I'm not even mad, thats the most retarded thing i've read in weeks. People quit because knights got buffed like hell in the last one, people seriously relogged on 130+ knights when they had action, thats just boring and stupid.

As some people already stated on forum they used 30 bp gfb and got nothing, my loot is probably as poor as theirs. You "CAN" get good loot, but since the loot rate have been lowered for this launch i wouldnt count on it Fadoramix. You seem like an idiot, and if you prefer this server you should play it.

He lost shitloads of players compared to the last launch, obviously people dont agree with you Fado. The server died in 2 days, maybe you should reconsider your "fact" statement. Idiot..

The only reason anyone have problem on this server, is because they are extremely fucking super noobs

Im sure every single person who is 9´´60+ have 200k+

People "use 30 bp gfbs" thats more likely 3 bp gfbs on lvl 30 dont loot anything "WTF I DONT HAVE CASH FOR SDS DRAG???????????????? LOL I QUIT"

buff maybe exp and stay on loot 3x / ass willi said eks are so bad...

Fadoramix who are you? do you even fight on v1? or you are just a retaard rpg guy who only spam on forum and think that he are god?

buff maybe exp and stay on loot 3x / ass willi said eks are so bad...

Fadoramix who are you? do you even fight on v1? or you are just a retaard rpg guy who only spam on forum and think that he are god?
Haha is this Sebus? Think hard who Fadoramix could be... maybe daniel but hmm i dont know XD

And sebus. Take a look at ur team, you got like 3 paladins who can exp but ur mages are awfull. Lvl 45????????? HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

if he is ond sorry.

cuz i make fucking knight who cant even take lvl 50 and i dont have time to make another char cuz im sick. Also this version have much more bugs than was on v1. Mage can exp with gfbs on tombs pallys can exp where they want. On 50 ek i still exping on ghouls thats normal? i just want kill even cyclops or guards but i cant! You have hlvl mages cuz you buy djins from smshop and just exp on tombs thats all noting to pround srsly i post some time ago to change even task to give more exp so eks will be able to take lvl but noo he prefer to change sd/uh to 1x.

Changes:
  • Task system - very bad
  • VOCATION BALANCE - rlly?
  • PoI quest added. - +++
  • Party XP share. - +++
  • Monster behaviour - ? aiven make monk on tomb and he dont even falow him and heal
  • Defense system rewritten. - rlly?
  • EQ reduction (reacts to magic damage more effeciently). - all monsters shoot like orshabals
  • Svargrond Arena - monserts making 2k combo
  • Regenation: 8 mana / 2 seconds as a promoted mage.

when somone make post on originaltibia forum you dont even answer

if he is ond sorry.

cuz i make fucking knight who cant even take lvl 50 and i dont have time to make another char cuz im sick. Also this version have much more bugs than was on v1. Mage can exp with gfbs on tombs pallys can exp where they want. On 50 ek i still exping on ghouls thats normal? i just want kill even cyclops or guards but i cant! You have hlvl mages cuz you buy djins from smshop and just exp on tombs thats all noting to pround srsly i post some time ago to change even task to give more exp so eks will be able to take lvl but noo he prefer to change sd/uh to 1x.

Changes:
  • Task system - very bad
  • VOCATION BALANCE - rlly?
  • PoI quest added. - +++
  • Party XP share. - +++
  • Monster behaviour - ? aiven make monk on tomb and he dont even falow him and heal
  • Defense system rewritten. - rlly?
  • EQ reduction (reacts to magic damage more effeciently). - all monsters shoot like orshabals
  • Svargrond Arena - monserts making 2k combo
  • Regenation: 8 mana / 2 seconds as a promoted mage.
when somone make post on originaltibia forum you dont even answer

It was same with eks last version, need to reach lvl 70~ to be effective, did u test go with a druid shared exp and exori / gfb tombs? ^,^

Hey guys, I (Munkeen) on OriginalTibia is giving out free promotions to every level 20+ without promotion on the server. PM Me ingame or find me @OriginalTibia's forum to contact me. There has been complaints about it being too hard getting on your feet in the beginning, i hope this is a way of helping you guys out with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back