• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 8.00| 8x static XP - PARTY XPSHARE - LOOT INCREASED for 24 hours!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only reason anyone have problem on this server, is because they are extremely fucking super noobs

Im sure every single person who is 9´´60+ have 200k+

People "use 30 bp gfbs" thats more likely 3 bp gfbs on lvl 30 dont loot anything "WTF I DONT HAVE CASH FOR SDS DRAG???????????????? LOL I QUIT"

No i used more like 25 maybe, and got 2 vamp shields, its not worth my time sorry. You are probably a GGWP member aswell, it's funny how you guys are the only people that speak on this ots behalf. Some of you wasted time powergaming on an ot that is just horrid. You give away free promotion to have someone to fight against.

Wille, you CAN fix good economy, but who the hell bothers with these rates? It's not fun, nor worth the time. The only people that bother are you and GGWP, you can random pk until the ot goes down, thats all you gonna get for the time wasted. If people agreed with you they would have the onlinelist to support it, but they just dont.

New map content on tibianic will make it a big warserver? Why would it? You are obviously just throwing shit out, but if it makes you feel better about the online list on original i dont mind. Have fun with the exping now.

Just went tomb, 2bp gfb, loot: 3 vamp shield, 19 black pearls 5k cash. And 2 levels. It aint even hard

Just went tomb, 2bp gfb, loot: 3 vamp shield, 19 black pearls 5k cash. And 2 levels. It aint even hard

The rng went in your favor, congratulations. But i assume that you made alot of profit since you say its so easy, yet you only bring 2 bp gfb on a tomb hunt on a 75+ ed, that leads me to believe that you are either lying or you are just as retarded as i think you are. Either way, the rng went in your favor, it has nothing to do about easy or hard, but with the current drop rate you got lucky. Nothing else.

You are so transparent its laughable.

You guys should keep promoting the loot, you might get a few noobs joining you on that server, but big wars? Think again. Enjoy the rpg.

5bp gfb. loot: boh, 2vampshield, 10 ice rapier, 2 ss, 10k cash and now im level 80 i still dont undersand how you guys cant loot shit

The loot rate is fine, it's the server stability that is pissing me off, I lost me 20k last night, and just went fucking down again after i took 39-45, looted boh and 3 vamp shields, now the ot is down again and I bet its all fucking gone.

WOW just got back on, logged into a full vamp spawn you gotta be fucking kidding me, lost all my shit

why do you host lowrates if you dont have a stable server and rollbacks every day?

Sucks that Fribben cant host a stable server, it was EXACTLY the same problem on the last version and its still not fixed yet.

Fribben even said yesterday/2days ago that it was solved and that the server would not crash anymore.

Whatever, might just realise that this wont get fixed.

I have never experienced these kind of crashes on any other server before(crash and rollback) its only happening on Fribbens server.

Last edited:
haha ppl think it's the servers fault that players quit when it's actually the players fault.

fribben bro you trying to reach record most servers dead in 2 week?

jkjk dunno why only pr0s play here, other noobs think too slow exp xxdddddd

fribben bro you trying to reach record most servers dead in 2 week?

jkjk dunno why only pr0s play here, other noobs think too slow exp xxdddddd

I guess after the last 2 servers people grow tired of playing Original tibia. Too much problems with the server and it always dies quickly.

haha ppl think it's the servers fault that players quit when it's actually the players fault.

Lmao yeah, right, it's the players fault we donate our money for a stable server, yet constant crashes happening with no warning whatsoever, i just finished a hunt at tombs, left because I had no supps, server crash, logged back in an im in vamps with 10gfb and 0 manas, even though i was safely in DP, 100% our fault fribben uses our donation money on dildos for his saggy ass hole instead of stabilizing his fucking server.

So, i'm level 17 sorc (16 now) and I go to dara minos to do my mino task. I get there, and get pked by 5-6 level 35-60 mages.. Lmfao, god damn nerds dude killing a level 17 with nothing to lose except the Bp gfb I worked my ass off to buy. Such bullshit every low exp ot with morons who just do this shit. It's fuckin annoying.

the last 8.0 highrate was perfect but it died because it was unstable and knights are OP
this server was opened also on a bad timing i think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back