• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 8.00 (REALMAP) - [ANTIBOT - 24x7 - ONLINE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please make runes 2x when you buy aswell, and not just when you make them yourselfs.

question fribben:
are the addons working? I'd love to get a few:)

gj on the server btw

Compliments in the time frame that you launched this project, it is almost perfect couple things left to fix

fribben there is bug with shooting sds on hotkey, if u press hotkey once to shoot one sd rune on someone, it shoots atleast 2 sd runes. didnt test it deeper

Increase the fucking loot rate to 5 or smth. this is bullshit.

increase the loot rate 5 or make sds 3x .... when make them urself ... no profit hunting

make a pool about it atleast ask what the people wants .

Increase loot-rate to 5x so you have a better chance of perhaps going profit from time to time when sd'ing dls, etc.

Fribben fix royal and enchant spears to be useable right now they lasts after 2 shoots, also u can't buy Piercing Bolt or Power Bolt in any shop.

Last edited:
should make lvl 80 start up with infinite supply to war faster

GOIN TO FIX FCKN CUSTOM 8.42 SHIT WHERE U CANT USE MANAFLUID AND SPELL SAME TIME???? OR MAYBE IT WAS ALSO SAME OR REAL TIBIA????

Increase loot-rate to 5x so you have a better chance of perhaps going profit from time to time when sd'ing dls, etc.
Are you kidding me? I looted 4 bohs in 15 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back