• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 8.00 (REALMAP) - [ANTIBOT - 24x7 - ONLINE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I warn you now, do not exaggerate your inapprioprate language. I have said since the start that the 8.0 is rushed, and that alot of things needs to be fixed, they will eventually. People were aware of this and stop acting surprised, if you want to report something, wait for it to happen and don't come here and spam.

We are reading everything but we cannot always give an answer, we will eventually look everything up. There is some updates about knights soon.

Fribben.

Change the frag system damn 24 hours per frag and 6 hours per frag???? when frag booster? change it down to 12 hours normally atleast can't even pk a on server like this

i feel lootrate is way to low took 66-89 and looted 2 skullstaffs on oasis

Change the frag system damn 24 hours per frag and 6 hours per frag???? when frag booster? change it down to 12 hours normally atleast can't even pk a on server like this

This. Frags are longer than your last server fribben and this one is even higher exp.

@retards, people who want higher loot rate don't see this server as a damn lowrate, thats why they don't want to go necros with 4 bp (4x) gfb and loot ONE skull staff. wtf? I was there for how long could it be, almost an hour?

I neeeeeeeeeeed informejszyn about how long its banishment for unjustifed ?

I warn you now, do not exaggerate your inapprioprate language. I have said since the start that the 8.0 is rushed, and that alot of things needs to be fixed, they will eventually. People were aware of this and stop acting surprised, if you want to report something, wait for it to happen and don't come here and spam.

We are reading everything but we cannot always give an answer, we will eventually look everything up. There is some updates about knights soon.

Fribben.
please check ur inbox i msged u

This server feels like a classic fribben server. It isn't lowrate, medium or highrate. It is fribben rate. High XP no money to do anything with couse lootrate is shit.

First of all, people agreed on these stages, and rates. I gave you several oppertunities to give me feedback and everyone agreed, some even suggested lower. I am ofcourse not hosting a lowrate, I am aware of that. The reason why I have it like this is because I don't want wars to be meaningless, I want a value on the economy and not a server where inflation is a common issue.

I'm not against suggestions nor changes, I just say that it's very easy to be smart after an issue has happened, not that I recall this as an issue, though.

Fribben.

@Fribben how about you respond to players in game instead of sitting on forums all day long ??

This OT is terrible! Corrupt GMs and Server is full of bugs!

GMs don't ever respond to you. EXP is too high and lootrate is shit!

DO NOT PLAY HERE AND WASTE YOUR TIME.

This OT is terrible! Corrupt GMs and Server is full of bugs!

GMs don't ever respond to you. EXP is too high and lootrate is shit!

DO NOT PLAY HERE AND WASTE YOUR TIME.
kill yourself

reason to not play here is not for those reasons, but because it's not true 8.0 with arena etc and every bot including fucking magebot works.

make 10x lootrate because it suck balls 66-99 my tootal loot 2 skullstaff 1 boh, how can i buy war supplies?

insert random kid flame

make your own ot if you think you can do better

first make test server

why don't you just shut up, go play another server if you don't like a server no need to bash on anyone and spam otland all day. you probably play the server anyway, hypocrite.

again ot community is retarded ("PLZ OPEN SERV TODAI WHY NOT COME ON FFS) -> (BUG BUG CAN'T DO DESERT QUEST OMG WHY BUG) , fribben keep it up. I don't play your server but you know what you do.

First of all, people agreed on these stages, and rates. I gave you several oppertunities to give me feedback and everyone agreed, some even suggested lower. I am ofcourse not hosting a lowrate, I am aware of that. The reason why I have it like this is because I don't want wars to be meaningless, I want a value on the economy and not a server where inflation is a common issue.

I'm not against suggestions nor changes, I just say that it's very easy to be smart after an issue has happened, not that I recall this as an issue, though.

Fribben.

yeah that's the problem. People are retards. They vote for very high exp, then they vote for 3x loot with is medium lootrate (At best!).

ps. This new higher loorate poll, I bet the lootrate will go like 3->4 and the problem won't even solved a little, but meh. atleast then you might loot TWO! skull staffs in 45min necro hunt

66-89 on tomb total loot 2 ss 1 boh, 89-99 frost dragons with exori vis, 4 ice rapiers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back