• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 8.00 (REALMAP) - [ANTIBOT - 24x7 - ONLINE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
doub't it, not according to this crash anyway. The server was lagging more heavier for every minute for 5-10 minutes til it finally crashed <- most likely by ddosing

no, it wasn't lol

@ guy likely crashing server to dupe shit, can you pls do it like last night, so it won't take 2-3h before the server restarts itself from save, ty

Knights are insanes, it shouldnt be possible for druids to heal through walls since a 120 ek can tank 15 ppl with sios without any problem, while paladins die in 2 sds lol, Paralyze is abit to OP maybe a little weaker would be good since, sio shouldnt be able to heal through walls
Agreed, you shouldnt be able to heal threw magic walls..
If you compare a lvl 120 knight and 100 rp your pretty funny however knights and paladin always had the same "admount" of hp so dno what this ot can do about your problem ^.^
Note: your even hiting harder with sds than your suppose 2 on 8.0, knight shouldve been even tankier

But I agree with no sio threw mwalls thats just stupid xd

Should paralyze be weaker BECAUSE you can sio threw walls? :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Agreed, you shouldnt be able to heal threw magic walls..
If you compare a lvl 120 knight and 100 rp your pretty funny however knights and paladin always had the same "admount" of hp so dno what this ot can do about your problem ^.^
Note: your even hiting harder with sds than your suppose 2 on 8.0, knight shouldve been even tankier

But I agree with no sio threw mwalls thats just stupid xd
I dont compare 100 rp to a 120 ek, what im just saying is that 6-7 ppl can kill a 120 rp without any problem, 15 people having PROBLEMS of killing a 120 ek, in 8.0 paladins were a really good vocation but here it seems like they are worthless, 2 of my friends were playing paladin and they both switched vocation

I dont know the solution of making paladins worthy but I guess some more HP each lvl would be fine XD, not to mention their damage, pallys have kinda bad damage aswell

paladins already do much damage on this server, boosting them even -further- just because knights seem op makes no sense. Then nerf knights instead. But knight has always been the least played vocation, it's good if they're buffed more than the rest tbh.

And as some1 said, sds are boosted here. = knight already nerfed

no, it wasn't lol

@ guy likely crashing server to dupe shit, can you pls do it like last night, so it won't take 2-3h before the server restarts itself from save, ty

Yes it was. We were 3 people team hunting all around sweden different networks and all of us noticing laggs at the exact time. That's the reason we went to relog to save our characters just one minute before crash.

I dont know the solution of making paladins worthy but I guess some more HP each lvl would be fine XD, not to mention their damage, pallys have kinda bad damage aswell
So in just this ot paladins have "to little" hp because of what?
Sds take more damage on them or what?

Please add "bring me to" at carpets and okolnir /senja blabla

Well as you can see the druids have their sio (through walls), Paralyze, Knights have their strong exori and high surviving skills, what does paladin how? assassin stars WHOs breaking all the time and not even hitting good?, I am not talking about in this ot, i am just saying it would be funnier if every vocation were balanced, but I dont really know how :d

i dont get how you can say pallys got low dmg lol, my friend switched from his high lvl mage to pally just bcuz of their extreme dmg on this server. They almost (if they dont already do) as much dmg as mages (not counting ue)

example: Just like I would die by 3 sds by a mage, I would die by 2 sd+ melee by paladin. We tried dmges at our house before.

Consider its 8.0 my suggestion is to make 9x from 121 and then never lower~~ The server will die out because people wont be able to progress... nobody will reach lvl 200 before this ot die out first time anyway

Im 100% sure the server will have more success will "kill" rate, just watch every single ot in past.

If you decicde to fix this you should add the old pvp enf back, like first 7.72 original tibia with okolnir . That pvp enf was rly fun :D

Consider its 8.0 my suggestion is to make 9x from 121 and then never lower~~ The server will die out because people wont be able to progress... nobody will reach lvl 200 before this ot die out first time anyway

Im 100% sure the server will have more success will "kill" rate, just watch every single ot in past.

If you decicde to fix this you should add the old pvp enf back, like first 7.72 original tibia with okolnir . That pvp enf was rly fun :D

higher rates are you shitting me ?

if anything, make it low as fuck exp after 150. who wants to fight on level 200 (u guys obviously, 40 lvl 200's fun war!) it's alrdy bad the way it is now

so we will see XD if they server aint ded in 2 weeks I give u cookie

Ill take lvl 121 then logg out and wait for fight :)

if all do that 0 players on server :)

so we will see XD if they server aint ded in 2 weeks I give u cookie

Ill take lvl 121 then logg out and wait for fight :)

if all do that 0 players on server :)

so you think tons of level 200's running around = server not dieing ? actually doesn't surprise me coming from ggwp guy lol

furthermore, who said this server is supposed to last more than a month ?

just like every single other original, it's meant for quick month of fun and close / reset

you are literally the only team interested in taking some insane level on war ot

so you think tons of level 200's running around = server not dieing ? actually doesn't surprise me coming from ggwp guy lol

furthermore, who said this server is supposed to last more than a month ?

just like every single other original, it's meant for quick month of fun and close / reset

you are literally the only team interested in taking some insane level on war ot

But you dont understand that people wont be intressed in waring if they cant progress, if people only logg into fight at 80-90 you can just logg into warloria?
There is already people coming lvl 100 "KILL ME IK DONT CARE" we kill him 10 times, 2 hours later hes lvl 100 again

If the average level is abit away from 25x experience those people wont matter later
If you want everyone to stay level 100? Why not make a 1/1 with 1 2 3 4 vocation and see how fun it is

The problem is the earlier stages bein to high so its to easy to get lvl 100

and yes I know its not suppose to last more than a month but the ot will start bein boring as soon people ONLY logg into fight.

however, if he higher the pvp enf let people be 200? put one paralyze kill him and gain 4 levels, that isnt fun? OK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back