• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 8.00 (REALMAP) - [ANTIBOT - 24x7 - ONLINE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
hydra hunt 290 mf loot : rh medusa shield stone skin
also bonus died by first hydra
edit
all i gained i lost
17:00 You lose 175 hitpoints due to an attack by Maas.
17:00 You lose 34 hitpoints due to an attack by Enera.
17:00 You lose 49 hitpoints due to an attack by Enera.
17:00 You were downgraded from level 102 to level 98.
17:00 You are dead.

the cash seems fine to me. did one hunt had 2 skull staff and 2 boh in what? 20-30 mins?
maby stop focussing so much on frosts mex.
Maby take a break today and do something else, just relax man.

You were extremely lucky then. I'm almost 80, taken most lvls on necros I looted: 1 skull staff, and I just (an hour ago) looted boh

i think i would have better loot on realots on hydras than here :) atleast more k armors/w helmets or medusa shields. We can obviously see that loot is for sure boosted but we only see it on noob monster like guards or berserkers that drop a lot of items.

ps. perhaps not a big deal but you could double charges on hmms too, they're only 5 while u make, when sd, uh and gfb is 2x

You were extremely lucky then. I'm almost 80, taken most lvls on necros I looted: 1 skull staff, and I just (an hour ago) looted boh

the next hunt 4 bp gfbs = 4 vamp shields 10 spike sword 3 skull staff 20 black pearls;p

Explos should be 5x, gfb 5x, uh 2, sd 2.

But these kickbacks every hour are fuckin stupid.. Just lost a bp of explos that I made. WORD.

hows it going with the updates? you're doing them far faster than anyone else im not complaining just wondering as i dont want to spend them moneyz before runes are cheaper
also knight update?

Runes are not gonna be cheaper or double charged

Runes are not gonna be cheaper or double charged

sry but your opinion equals zero, lying about looting 3 boh in 15min even before he changed loot.

U just want this to be wannabe tibianic lowrate loot, whats ur name ingame? too scared to tell?

i hope for more crashes, its better loot after crash. Before the crash i had 100 mf left and had only 2 c armors and 2 fs, after crash with 100 mf left i had 5 c legs , 2 c armors, 3 crown helmets. HERO HUNT

i hope for more crashes, its better loot after crash. Before the crash i had 100 mf left and had only 2 c armors and 2 fs, after crash with 100 mf left i had 5 c legs , 2 c armors, 3 crown helmets. HERO HUNT
no one cares

Why everyone play mage on 8.0 version? I cant believe this, typical OT players

dls loot is good now.

perhaps heroes is bugged or i was rly unlucky not to look anything on my 4.5 bp sd there before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back