• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 8.00 (REALMAP) - [ANTIBOT - 24x7 - ONLINE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
weird it's lagging hard as fuck for different people at different times

After 140 dont change to 5x, it kills the server for hlvls , keep it 7x

Keep it 7x he says, you gotta change it to 2x instead of 5x. To prevent from having lvl 200s on the server.

Keep it 7x he says, you gotta change it to 2x instead of 5x. To prevent from having lvl 200s on the server.
ok and like always the server must die after 2 weeks.
You think lvl 150 ms or 150ek is immortal ? on 20 vs 20 obs?

13:18 GM Fribben [2]: Game server is restarting in 10 minutes, please come back after that. (urgent restart).

And the restart came after 5 min, 13:23. GG
This is not the first time, how hard is it?

What if someone has made a BIG lootbag or something. (It was a guy that have made a lootbag at 80x axes GG)

15bp mf on dragons/dls total loot: tower shield, fs woi, dragon shield. profit about 4k

Mex u fucking idiot, complaining about loot on orshabaal, I've got 20cc on 100 ms in dp lol

fribben i thought the point of 8.0 was also for it not to be a runemaking ot?

it cost total 9k to make your own 2x bp sd. While in shop 1x is 6.5k. Now everyone makes sds with manas and sell to the richer, lazier people who buy for 10-11k.

It's all about runemaking with manas as it is. Why don't you just change shop sds to 5k?
Then you still profit by using mana fluids to make sds if you're poor and energetic and lazy old people like me can buy in shop instead of from players as it is supposed to be in 8.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back