• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 8.00 (REALMAP) - [ANTIBOT - 24x7 - ONLINE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
16 : 41 server crashed ... see i dont playing and server is crashing wtf.

A lot of crash and ot is too easy while exping i feel like at 8.6 orshaabal real map ot 600x exp :/ no thx gonna wait for eloth

You guys are retard, so quit then? the wars is so funny and the ot is really stable to be a 8.0 ot, I hope you'll wait for eloth and see it crash first day

Sai etc? are you proud of going with 10 ppl and skullbashing like fucking noob? reminds me of the rpgers in realots, your just destroying the war, ppl like you guys are something nobody wants to have in his server

you complain when i skullbash, yet on every server your only goal is to be one of the 10 top lvls, only to kill people half your lvl. Even when you have to frag.

besides, it makes my stumach tickle hearing all of you rage when I do to you, what you do to me on every server. I'm always 1v3, 2v5 or 4v20.

you complain when i skullbash, yet on every server your only goal is to be one of the 10 top lvls, only to kill people half your lvl. Even when you have to frag.

besides, it makes my stumach tickle hearing all of you rage when I do to you, what you do to me on every server. I'm always 1v3, 2v5 or 4v20.
Your Always nothing, your just a random fucking noob which nobodys likes, your Always destroying the fun wars we by coming and skullbashing our red skull mages, just leave this ot you Little dumb noob if we had infinite frags you would've been lvl 8

Administration should to make normal 8.0 balance with normal monsters ; o
Spells DMG formuals take ony LVL, not skills, weapon and mag level.

Fix it fast as you can, many ppl willl leave server...

Your Always nothing, your just a random fucking noob which nobodys likes, your Always destroying the fun wars we by coming and skullbashing our red skull mages, just leave this ot you Little dumb noob if we had infinite frags you would've been lvl 8
18:05 You see a dead human (Vol:10).
You recognize Zaowan. He was killed by a minotaur mage.

fniss

@zaowan.
Leave this place please :<

All clients - xx.xx to 7.92 = Formuals based on LeveL
8.0 + = formuals based on mlvl, weapon, skills.

75skill + sov = hits 100-200 :O and much miss... so wrong

@zaowan.
Leave this place please :<

All clients - xx.xx to 7.92 = Formuals based on LeveL
8.0 + = formuals based on mlvl, weapon, skills.
Wrong, xx.xx to 7.92 is level AND mlvl.

8.0 added skills making a difference on exori etc.

Took 80% of my lvl~ 125-126 on hydras. total loot: 5 rhs, 3 boh, 6 knight armors, 4 warrior helmets. Total used: 600 manas and 3.5 1x bp uhs. How the fuck can you guys complain about the lootrate?

Also, I might disagree on pretty much everything about Fribbens changes on the server, but atleast he treats you fair. Stop being a annoying retard and he will be kind and fair to you.

when did you do this? i loot 10x more now than i did 2-3 days ago.

Please stop making ur updates, now i hit with sd like 150-200 with palladin on frosts hueeuheuheuheuh exori con still 30-40-50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back