• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 8.00 (REALMAP) - [ANTIBOT - 24x7 - ONLINE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Instead of thinking of a war system, just put ANY level get GREEN skull if you use magic wall = problem solved.

The server is online only to ensure it will be stable in future, just have patient lol.

Instead of thinking of a war system, just put ANY level get GREEN skull if you use magic wall = problem solved.

The server is online only to ensure it will be stable in future, just have patient lol.

lol so if you get pked, use mwalls to get away they can get a free frag?
if that's gonna be the case, just remove skull system pvp enfo lulz bad idea

lol so if you get pked, use mwalls to get away they can get a free frag?
if that's gonna be the case, just remove skull system pvp enfo lulz bad idea
You're saying this ONLY because you cant skullbash ppl if green skull is for any lvl, just stop it you fucking noob

should do the same for wildgrowths too

cannot be helped tho bsp die like every 5 minutes

these kind of things happen when you're fighting actual OBs and not just random skullbashing with your gay little crew lol

died by monster because of the lagg, - 4 lvls

should do the same for wildgrowths too

these kind of things happen when you're fighting actual OBs and not just random skullbashing with your gay little crew lol

so you just admitted I was ob'ing? since I was refering when my team was battling his :3
thx dude.

Seriously, every single people that ever pinged. Deserves to get fucked by his own dad while fucking his father.
When there is finally a good server online you cant accept that someone did a better work than your self and have to destroy for everyone?
For sure there can be some private person pining the ot "Just for fun" but I dont think that, for sure its some server that lost a lot of players recently because of this server

fribben start with the compensation already, lost 8 lvls today because of those stupid ddos attacks

There is nothing I can do at the moment, the problem is not from my side but the actual network the hosting company has. We can only try to stay patient,

Fribben.

Fribben, would you mind telling us more about the compensation?

You can suggest a compensation meanwhile. Because I don't know if experience nor loot is a good idea, but I do have something else in mind.

Fribben.

Hello guys, long time ago since I posted anything but I am here to assure you that its not on Fribbens end the /crashes/ddos/ causing the server go offline or what ever. The dedication center Mr.Fribben is using is currently under a Heavy UDP flood attack which is causing all these disconnects so its not a signle target flood its rather a complete DDoS attack by one of their conqurents.

Also I'd simply like to tell you guys to keep playing OriginalTibia since Fribben is doing a very good job with this server all on his own which is pretty much amazing, hopefully you guys will stay and bare the fight against the odds and we might see each others in the nearest future :) Byebye.

Best wishes,
Cykotitan

Well I just hope support will fix everything becouse there is many bugs, map problems and stuff. Then there should be reset of chars so finally it can be very good server.

Who needs reset? U can easily make 100 lvl there in less than 1 day and very good magiclvl from cash that u will earn during exp :p

Well I just hope support will fix everything becouse there is many bugs, map problems and stuff. Then there should be reset of chars so finally it can be very good server.
??????????????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back