• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 8.00 (REALMAP) - [ANTIBOT - 24x7 - ONLINE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
sd good e gran in pvp no good in monster good

Last edited:
haha all these knights going "sd perfect pls boost exori gran more tho, smth like 400 dmg pvp and maybe more range, noo, just give us ue it's ok too."

Seriously. I'm playing a knight myself as main, but I also occassionally sneak on my mage. Sd damage is ridicilous. We had to actually screw sds and ue instead when we were 3 mages comboing another one. I can just say i'll play my knight full time now, and I know several others who plans to do the same. Wonder how these "wars" will be in a few days lol.

Oh. No. nvm. You lowered the exp to 100 when 90% is 100+, im not lvling a new knight now. will just pk til rooked and quit like many others I assume. Jeez why do you always have to make changed when no one was complaining (atleast not in this forum) a few days ago when it was perfect.

Last edited:
On PvP its good i think its the real formula at the moment

Maybe put higher SD damage on MvP

This is just what I wrote????????????????????????????????????????????

perfect sd damage?? are u kidding me? with 130+ pally i hit 100 sd in pvp

Did you ever play 8.0? Ow sorry.. you didn't? Well then I understand your confused

He should higher damage on sd PVM and it will be all fine

all h lvls hunted i gonna need u to exp fk monsters with this exp:D

-edit
first lvl

warriah (noob)
Feb 20 2014, 19:33:33 CETKilled at Level 114 by Eagle.
Feb 20 2014, 19:25:33 CETKilled at Level 117 by Eagle and Gongo.
117-110

Last edited:
We just tried kill a mage with 3 players. Impossible with sd. Since he can just vita after each combo/ or sd. You can't even be sure to kill a 90 mage with 4x lvl 100 mages. If you're lucky you'll all get good hits, but else you need 5 sders. Now, only UE is viable in battle unless you're 10 people. There is no coincident the 10 highest lvls (all over 125-160) are only knights.

rdx2i8X.jpg

We just tried kill a mage with 3 players. Impossible with sd. Since he can just vita after each combo/ or sd. You can't even be sure to kill a 90 mage with 4x lvl 100 mages. If you're lucky you'll all get good hits, but else you need 5 sders. Now, only UE is viable in battle unless you're 10 people. There is no coincident the 10 highest lvls (all over 125-160) are only knights.

rdx2i8X.jpg
Can you shut up for once you fucking noob? You should really have no authority, its fucking 35 vs 35 in wars on this client, what would happend if everyone hitted 250 each? Your so stupid, your saying this just cuz you guys are a small team of random pkers which doing nothing but worse in this server. Leave the server you dumb noob, if someone, your the last one in this thread who should speak about sd damage, I would rather accept tampon to write the sd damage than you

my whole team is making eks now xd eks does more dps than mages

Yes it's ridicolous how many knights are in the highscore, and there is a reason for it. Hopefully Fribben is aware of the fact that they are overpowered.

my whole team is making eks now xd eks does more dps than mages
Are they overpowered? just cuz I soloed you 5 min ago?
20:19 Eagle [97]: vad ska du göra
20:21 Warning! The murder of Eagle was not justified.
your so bad, I hope fribben will delete all ur chars cuz ur so bad skullbashing noob,
I am 143 , your 94, shouldnt be hard to solo you

Are they overpowered? just cuz I soloed you 5 min ago?
20:19 Eagle [97]: vad ska du göra
20:21 Warning! The murder of Eagle was not justified.
your so bad, I hope fribben will delete all ur chars cuz ur so bad skullbashing noob,
I am 143 , your 94, shouldnt be hard to solo you
You did look inside my backpack? I had no manas left, no mana, a few uhs. To survive more than 5 seconds i'd have to be very carefull with my 5 uhs which you saw in there. Unfortunately I didn't realize you'd combo 450 with gran and hit. Though, I knew you'd write on forum about killing me <3 i love attention

You wrote about me Before lol, I just want to make ppl see how worthless your

PS: If EK's get worse then the mages will get to top lvls and then you will say Ohhhhhhh mages is high lvl Knight sux etc, you guys are stupid really, make a fuckking decision should Knight be in top lvls or mages?

You wrote about me Before lol, I just want to make ppl see how worthless your

PS: If EK's get worse then the mages will get to top lvls and then you will say Ohhhhhhh mages is high lvl Knight sux etc, you guys are stupid really, make a fuckking decision should Knight be in top lvls or mages?
actually I backed "whine" about boosting knights before. I wanted them to deal more damage. I want them to deal the damage they do now, but that was when mages did much damage aswell. Now mages probably got the least damage ingame trololol

i just had a fight in ank, we were like 5v7, except for my team, the enemy team had 1 mage, 5 knights/pallys. x)

rdx2i8X.jpg
If 4x level 100's can't kill a level 90 the level 100's must have had a bad magic level or?

actually I backed "whine" about boosting knights before. I wanted them to deal more damage. I want them to deal the damage they do now, but that was when mages did much damage aswell. Now mages probably got the least damage ingame trololol

i just had a fight in ank, we were like 5v7, except for my team, the enemy team had 1 mage, 5 knights/pallys. x)
Your playing on a 8.0 server, get used to the damage that suppose 2 be.

They should higher SD PVM tho

Fribben idk how much cash you made in this 1.5 week but I gues over 2000 euro. I am sure there is proper ddos protection for this money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back