• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 8.00 (REALMAP) - [ANTIBOT - 24x7 - ONLINE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Summon on pots will be available this serversave including higher SD damage (alot on monsters) and slightly on players. Also we have updated the monster behaviour abit more to become more realistic.

http://originaltibia.com/s2/index.php?subtopic=latestnews

Pits of Inferno will come soon.

We hope you enjoy OriginalTibia!
Fribben.

A12RxYg.png

ylgsowh.png

Best 8.0 i have ever played and for sure it will be much better than eloth 8.0 wanna be aka 8.42 elf bot. Looking forward in future to play on kinda lowrated originaltibia 8.0 100% free from crashes

Last edited:
many is fixin balance after 2 weeks of server when everyone left it already next time just think a little about players and start listening to them cuz u have no idea about this client

many is fixin balance after 2 weeks of server when everyone left it already next time just think a little about players and start listening to them cuz u have no idea about this client
haha what an idiot, seriously are u brainded or what? biggest fucktard ever this wengosdzoz. PLAYERS rushed this server so you have no reason to complain, and he knows alot more than other shit hosters out there

Fribben always makes high-quality servers, seems like im abit late to play here tough?
By the looks of it...

But you can't judge him cause of some random kids DdoSing, thats just not how this works, no sir.

Do you think an 8.0 low rate will come up at somepoint Fribben? When everything feels more "secure" i mean.
I will happily play there if that's the case! 7.4ish is kind of old news for now, for me atleast, played it for far to many years.

LOL??? 40????????? we was never 40... atleast 60-70 we always had 10-20 people on que for vent
Did we play the same server? GL with your trade team, outnumber to win ! ;) I even have mor respect to Sai team than yours.

I appreciate the work Fribben puts in, the servers are always loads of fun but almost always die pretty fast. I also look forward to the lowrate 8.0 now when the server seems to be free from crashes. And I believe a lowrate one would stay alive for a while longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back