• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia.com - 7.4 RLMAP - ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some times i had the same problem, only need to move your character by mouse.

is that after a mapclick or right click delay skip?

Walking normally, map-clicking (right click delay skip?)

Some times i had the same problem, only need to move your character by mouse.

It doesn't help me, and even if it did, it's not really playable for me because in that instance I could die real easy!

As I noticed the server have been lagging lately, it might be that. I fixed the problem right now and I hope it's gone.

Thanks for the report :)

But it's only me of my friends (example), I sat in skype with my friends yesterday and they didn't lag like me o,o, btw can u pm me my account nr?

Also, about the lost-account service, you highlight that we should check our junkbox as well, just that microsoft got something new going with their email-system:

You don't have junk here (hooray!)—Microsoft SmartScreen is working to keep it out of your inbox, too.

Could it be that?

Back from a long break, I'll give it a shot.

Can't seem to log in, great. Apparently the IP is wrong, it's Originaltibia.com right?

Last edited:
Sadly someone DDoSed me for a very weird reason, he just counted to 3 and the attacks started. It has stopped now, though and I seriously have no idea why that kid said so, probably been botting and went for a deletion.

I had a few kicks, but it's fine. :3

I'm Annabella De'Longoria in-game.

Okay your server is fine, but you should improve runes to shop. What is point of 5 mc's botting runes all the time? Server is not populated by 200people but by 80-100 rest are just maker chars. Never saw so retarted support like Chaosb and other retards.

Chaosb has been deleted for corruption, and no.. we won't introduce runes in shops, we lack of staff members right now but we're working on improving the team, be patient.

Me and my brother (Malady and Kopparsulfat) were IP-banned yesterday for no reason at all. You should really take a closed look at this whenever you get online and unbann our IP!!

It's just lame.

From what I know 7.4 was like that. Everybody had rune farms...

Basically this, it was illegal but GMs turned a blind eye to it. Quite frankly the community can handle multiclienting themselves by killing them with noob characters. The entire user economy was based off of it. Having a rune farm was a risk of effort and money. People used to actively go hunt down known rune farms every other week to get their haul...

It really shouldn't be ruining your day if someone has an MC character. Grab a level 15 and go kill them / lure monsters.

Edit: The server should base its online count on the amount of unique IPs currently online though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back