• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia.com - 7.4 RLMAP - ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fribben, no it wasnt.. Just cuz i spoiled that Dancehall queen/Brave warrior, we're gms aka chaosb, and ruthless ;]
Stop bullshiting ;d

Hahahaha what? you stop bullshiting, it was only rumor, you're backward.

Who talking about ban you?Even if proof/pic or not happen its all,

Who talking about ban you?Even if proof/pic or not happen its all,

2849lj.jpg

Kid's behaviour to ruin other's work because they can't have it. Now stop posting unneccesary/unrelated materials on this thread.

EDIT: How many would like to see a highrate OriginalTibia? If you do, please post the rates here and we will be considering them.

Actually I like this experience but I would love a reset, since I know there have been doping since the house bug, and dont tell me I'm wrong I know it. I think you would gain lots of players back also, thats just in my opinion.

Kid's behaviour to ruin other's work because they can't have it. Now stop posting unneccesary/unrelated materials on this thread.

EDIT: How many would like to see a highrate OriginalTibia? If you do, please post the rates here and we will be considering them.

30x (lvl 1 - 40)
25x (40 - 50)
20x (50 - 60)
15x (60 - 70)
10x (70 - 80)
5x (80 - 90)
2x (90+)

to lazy to post rates but put it highrat0rrr

and not djinn quest and that serious shit

Reset ots and make pvp enforced old tibia system no skulls , no aol , no blessing. I no like exp monsters no have skill pvp only 1 tactic , player have skill and fun kill. Remove from the store sms Boots of Haste

exp for the players lvl:
( 8-20 ) x 20
( 20-30 ) x 18
( 30-40 ) x 16
( 40-60 ) x 14
( 60-80 ) x 12
( 80-100 ) x 8
( 100+ ~ ) x 6

exp for monsters:
( 1-8 ) x 60
( 8-20 ) x 55
( 20-30 ) x 50
( 30-40 ) x 45
( 40-60 ) x 40
( 60-80 ) x 35
( 80-100 ) x 30
( 100+ ~ ) x 25

Last edited:
I would like you now , when you are creating the new server , to make a highrated PVP - E so we can war and shit before the real servers comes up , would be really fun and I think much peoples would like it too:) And then the serious shit can begin again.

If we enable PVP-E, we would enable the skull-system aswell, because we all know how it would result if we didn't have any skull system. Keep suggesting stages AND mana/hp regenation, please.

@Timzur: Djinn quest will stay, we'll enable an option to pay-to-skip djinn quest on the highrate, though.

Fribben , please give it a try resset the ot make PVP-E with skulls so the players who wait untill it get solved can pk and make new enemies and shit :) I think many players would appericate it

Pvp enforced with skulls, make much frags.

My suggestion mana regeneration:
Sorcerer ; Druid 12/2 second
Paladin 6/2 second
knight 3/2 second

Master Sorcerer; Elder Druid 17/2 second
Royal paladin 11/2 second
Elite knight 8/2 second

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back