• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia.com - 7.4 RLMAP - ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im just saying, that ot pwned.. And Will pwn xd
Thats what 99% of oldshcool players was waiting for
Just wait, and suck a candy
Time will fly xd

time won't fly if you try to make us crazy;)
and btw fribben. i think you should change the drop rate aswell abit. people has shit loads of golden armors, war axes, dsm idk what else more but they couldn't sell it anywhere. so or lower the drop rate of those items or make osmething like a rashid. but it is smarter to lower the drop rate.

lol i remember this ot. problems were 1. shit connection to anyone outside europe 2. too fast regen killed economy. 3. golden armors war axes etc were useless ;/

So make a proposal what we should do to eliminate these problems. What kind of regen should we use instead? What exp rate? The loot rate reducation of 50% or more?

So make a proposal what we should do to eliminate these problems. What kind of regen should we use instead? What exp rate? The loot rate reducation of 50% or more?

exp 3-4 loot rate 1x

lol i remember this ot. problems were 1. shit connection to anyone outside europe 2. too fast regen killed economy. 3. golden armors war axes etc were useless ;/

And your deletion because of 1 died at lvl 103 by noob chars

time won't fly if you try to make us crazy;)
and btw fribben. i think you should change the drop rate aswell abit. people has shit loads of golden armors, war axes, dsm idk what else more but they couldn't sell it anywhere. so or lower the drop rate of those items or make osmething like a rashid. but it is smarter to lower the drop rate.

We can add it to djinns Alesar/Nah'bob what about that because i hate rashid it takes me bad feelings from newer 8.4 tibia version.

You shall make like 15x and pvp enfo :) Ownage

Pvp enfo meanwhile server will be off its good idea.

ye indeed make something like a quik war server while you guys are fixing a new real server

We can add it to djinns Alesar/Nah'bob what about that because i hate rashid it takes me bad feelings from newer 8.4 tibia version.

Pvp enfo meanwhile server will be off its good idea.

good in my eyes. but there were so many golden armors and shit what nobody could sell that they were useless in the server and worth nothing

Shushu, stop spamming this thread with nonsense. If the server would reset and become 3x, how many would apply to that?

sorry but i rly cant tell.. Just wait.. Im just saying.. it will be sick ot

Shushu you actualy quited mestera? What kind of ots will be good for you? I think none :(

can anyone answer me? It will be a new edition of OriginalTibia?

can anyone answer me? It will be a new edition of OriginalTibia?

if the gm find a good exp rate and get convinced then yes.

anyways fribben as it look like you don't like to make another server with an exp rate. so then i say 4x it is between low and "high" i mean 3x is like tibianic so 4x is something different i guess:S?

Shushu you actualy quited mestera? What kind of ots will be good for you? I think none :(

No i didnt quit mestera.. Im just not playing as much as before, knowing the sick ot will open ;p, but ye still playing sometimes.
and fribben this isnt non sense o0..
Non sense is banning ur players, just cuz they tell some truth (A)

Last edited:
Assa: 3x with a higher mana/hp regenation than Tibianic will result in an easier gameplay yet not that easy.

Shushu: In my eyes it's nonsense, so leave the thread discussing other ots, because it's irrelevant to the topic. Banning players for telling the truth? I doubt it, I remember deleting you for being a moron, nothing else.

Now please stop posting here unless you have something important to say, because you're wasting forum space.

@Fribben,
Make a highrated OT now , so people will love your work , (FOR WAR THEN) then you can make it 3-4-5x wtf you want. and more ppls will join ya just think twice before you do something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back