• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia.com - 7.4 RLMAP - ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will end up dead after a few months, I want a server that will stay online for over a year with an income that covers up the dedicated and a little more incase we want to upgrade some things.

Before the reset you had an average of 20~ players. You think if you open the exact same server (or wait, with an even lower exp rate) WHILE there already are 2 other better ones you will get a bigger community? I dont see any future in that tbh.

The reason why this server collapsed is probably because of the mana/hp regenation. I don't see any explaination of why it got down, people kept on playing despite the DDoS attacks and other downsides with the server. With an exp rate of 3 the server could be like the old realots where everybody played in order to have more serious wars, have fun and just hang around. And meanwhile play a medium/highrate in order just to war.

The reason why this server collapsed is probably because of the mana/hp regenation. I don't see any explaination of why it got down, people kept on playing despite the DDoS attacks and other downsides with the server. With an exp rate of 3 the server could be like the old realots where everybody played in order to have more serious wars, have fun and just hang around. And meanwhile play a medium/highrate in order just to war.

And what you got now isn't serious? If you're so easy about opening/closing the server I wouldn't want to play it, that's for sure. Looks like you don't offer any sort of uptime-guarantee.. when your pocketmoney runs out you just re-open the server........ looks like Ryan, lol.

Don't say anything that isn't legit. I don't get enough money to host the server at the moment, I won't invest my own pocket money in order to make the server survivle. And about the "garantue up-time", the server is about dead, who does it hurt to close it down and re-open it fresh with a new exp rate and hp/mana regenation?

Anything you will do, 1-2 months max.. There are allready few oldschool players.. and they will get bored really quick :p
same as they do in any other ot..

make something that everyone joins at some point (and has decent longevity) - real-war! only problem is funding your host of course..

Fribben, I recommend you not to open yet. Just discovered something really sick...
In 3 weeks,ANY oldschool rl map ot, will fail :) Only one will survive.. The best oldskool ot ever :D

I'm not scared of competitors, but don't spam the thread anymore about that ot, please..

People try to post what exp/hp/mana regenation you want if we're goingt o reset the server.

Prolly a shit serv or prolly there wont be any serv coming up 2-3 weeks later.
But I know nothing.

Anyways Id say that 3.5x xp is good and 3-4x mana reg/hp reg or smth.

You dont need to..
originaltibia will be pwned when that ot is on anyawys...
So there wll be no cometition, oNLY win and fail

i dont think i can think of any servers u have disliked though lol.

@fribben - 10x all the way is what i'd play

Keep posting new rates that the server should have.

And what you got now isn't serious? If you're so easy about opening/closing the server I wouldn't want to play it, that's for sure. Looks like you don't offer any sort of uptime-guarantee.. when your pocketmoney runs out you just re-open the server........ looks like Ryan, lol.

don't talk shit pls. as you can see those donations aren't made for big profits. ofcourse he want to make some profit with it but he bought a pretty expensive dedicated host and put alot of effort in the server. somehow it just didn't work out (i know a major reason. you hired the wrong gm's :S corrupted gms...) . you never play'd there and you don't know what fribben did for the server. so post like this are useless. @shushu you mean that, classictibia is coming back? well its nice to hear that but it will be without quests. because thats why classictibia was brought down by cip due rl quests he had or something. don't know the details. if you don't mean classictibia then i don't know and we will find out in 2-3 weeksXD?
@this server reset it and make new stages i gave my opinion about stages already its up to you what you choose to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back