• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia [RPG/PVP] [8.0] | 100% REALMAP | Authentic PvP | - ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could u put it earlier ?:/ Like Wednesday its 15 days left to university faster= better.

I don't know what more to say that I am overwhelmed with the positive energy. You have made my day today and I appreciate this kind of commitment towards OriginalTibia. Together we will make this server the best, and together we will alter it to fit your desires.

Thank you and don't forget to register at: http://originaltibia.com/s2/index.php?subtopic=createaccount

Over 430 registered characters at the moment and less than 6 days till opening!

Fribben.

From all the oldschool servers i have played i have to say the Fribben is the best, most loyal and fair GM i've ever come across. I'll try this out if i have time.

GL

Fribben please i have some questions

-About death loss will be 7% like rl tibia or maybe put it 8-9 cause at hlvl lose more level on 5x
- Will be able to buy bless ?

plz add an option to select a city while creating a char

Wont be so good with rookuard i think. To much ppl will start and rookguard will be fuckt up :)

you are retarded in the head it seems like , rook is fun and its for a reason there , retards like you will abuse it and come on actions with their lvl 8 without ZERO afford moron and then destroy the fights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back