• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia [RPG/PVP] [8.0] | 100% REALMAP | Authentic PvP | - ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone have the maps for 8.0 client? i can only find the maps for the newest tibia on the net and it looks all different now

What will the rune charges be for example on sds or explo? And what price per bp will it be?

is there lvl requirement for weapons on tibia 8.0?

Sorry if this has been asked before but will spells be free or will we have to buy them?

Also, when logging in to my account on the client, it says there is no characters available, is that intentional?

Last edited:
Sorry if this has been asked before but will spells be free or will we have to buy them?

Also, when logging in to my account on the client, it says there is no characters available, is that intentional?

I think that you won't have to buy spells but about the loggin in, I am sure that it is intentional.

Last edited:
I'm thinking about playing here again since every 8.6 right now is garbage and Revana that came up 2 days ago is just a scam for donations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back