• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] otservers.net/ots 8.41/8.42

klekSu

Stroke my ego.
Reaction score
Greetings,

To moderators: Please, before deleting thread again first let me know what breaks the rules, thank you.

Let me show you a new open tibia server, different than all others. Here you will find every finished to 100% quest, quests on our server ain't like "kill and stay alive" they are are more like rpg even though the exp stages are high you will spend on the quests many hours with your big team. There are quests such as Vocation Quest, Crusader Helmet Quest, Mad Mage Room, Sam's Old Backpack, Orc Fortress, Djinn Quest, Bright Sword, Black Knight Quest, Crystal Wand Quest, Fire Axe Quest, Necromancer Quest, Banshee Quest, Vampire Shield Quest, Blue Legs Quest, Behemoth Quest, Svargrond Arena Greenhorn, Svargrond Arena Scrapper, Svargrond Arena Warlord, Helmet of The Ancients, Pits of Inferno, Annihilator, Demon Helmet Quest, Inquisition, Demon Oak Quest, In Services of Yalahar, Hidden City of Beregar - Dwarven Legs, Hidden City of Beregar - Pythius the Rotten, Djinn's Palace Event, Jungle Castle Event, Undead Stronghold Event and many more that i could not remember!

There are contests such as Powergamer, Referrer or Explorer read more here:
otservers.net - Contests

We also got many events, like Lottery System which is choosing one player of every online and each 3 hours it gives random item to the player, read more here:
otservers.net - Lottery System

Auctions, only here you can find such as thing. If you wanna read more take a look here:
otservers.net - Auctions

On otservers.net you will also find nice item Upgrade System, read more here:
otservers.net - Upgrade

IP to connect with: otservers.net
Port to connect through: 7171
Website to create accounts: otservers.net - Start

General in-game info:
Start: 17.09.2009 AT 14:00 CET
Client: 8.41/42
Map: Some custom-map plus some real-map otservers.net - World's Map
Exp rate: stages mentioned below:
1-50 - 200x
51-100 - 125x
101-150 - 75x
151-200 - 25x
201 - 10x

Read more here: otservers.net - Start

The otserver is running on a fast dedicated server located in France. The dedicated server has 8 GB RAM, Unlimited Bandwidth, 1 GB Uplink Port and a processor: Intel Quad Core 9500 2.8GHZ.

There is no time to waste! Introduce yourself to otservers.net - Start and create an account!

You are welcome on kleksoria.com!
Please visit new open tibia forum with it's own ots list. otservers.net!

Good server, it just needs players!
Come on and join...

The domain has been bought half a year ago with a thought to make an open tibia servers list, O T Servers, why net? Because others were taken already. So what that it looks equal to theotserver.net and the list is already in build, think before posting, you cool man.

The domain has been bought half a year ago with a thought to make an open tibia servers list, O T Servers, why net? Because others were taken already. So what that it looks equal to theotserver.net and the list is already in build, think before posting, you cool man.

HAHAHA check this:
Created: 2009-09-02
Source: Otservers.net - Ot Servers - Open Tibia Servers -otservers.net

What's so big in it? This domain has been bought in ovh.fr and transfered to nazwa.pl WITH THE DAY 2-09-2009 caused of easier user control panel. I've got there another 6 domains.

Sure what? Call them then and ask. Want me to give you a contact to them? An e-mail adress, a phone number? Are you also going to say i own only 2 domains because "Registrant Search" on this site shows that?

EDIT: Sorry it's not 6, it's 9 domains i got.

All stop flaming Kleksu...my god.
He has a good server, that is what matters!

Too bad I've stopped playing Tibia a long time ago but this is one hell of an ownage server, it makes me wanna play tibia again! Good job Kleksu

Too bad I've stopped playing Tibia a long time ago but this is one hell of an ownage server, it makes me wanna play tibia again! Good job Kleksu

Word ^_^
Come on and play!

Back