• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Phiadaria - Rise of the Ancestors (RPG) | Custom

Lord Hepipud

PhiadariaSoft
Reaction score
Welcome adventurer! We are receiving reports from all over the world that something weird is going on. The dead are leaving their graves, causing chaos and desctruction. Orc armies are moving forward to conquer settlements and cities owned by mankind. And the Necromancer Clan is said to be up for something as well.

But all these events are not concerning you, as you enjoy your time on the small island Adara. As you are now old enough, you can start your training on the Temple of Light.

Will you manage to assist the people there to solve a long forgotten part of Phiadaria's past?

Join the pre-alpha right now by downloading the Phiadaria Client from www.phiadariasoft.com to solve these mysteries!

What is Phiadaria - Rise of the Ancestors about?

Phiadaria is intended to be a role playing server with plenty of role playing features like crafting, cooking, reading and questing! You can join one of the clans (Mercenaries, Dragonhunters, Fire Magicians, Ice Magicians, Nature Magicians or the Necromancers) to become even stronger and to beat your opponents more quickly.

Screenshots:

Learn skills to improve your character

dragonhunter_beginner_skills.png

Take a rest and cook some meal or craft weapons and even more!
cooking.png

Loot plenty of different items with unique stats to assist you in combat!
new_skills_new_attributes.png

Interact with Npc's in a modern way and solve plenty of missions and tasks
return_of_the_tasks.png

Explore the area and find plenty of secret places and missions
Welcome_To_The_Dragonhunters.png

Prepare yourself to fight plenty of different monsters, including champions and bosses for even better loot!
random_bosses_with_unique_spells.png

The Map

Phiadaria is counting on an own, unique map with plenty of secret locations, hidden dungeons and plenty of things to explore! (Please excuse Godron - that partwill be re-done soon ^^)

world_map_release_20150418.png

Please note: Phiadaria is in a alpha state right now and not all areas and clans are implemented. With the last update the Dragonhunter Clan managed to get into the game, others will follow within the next weeks. We are updating the entire server frequently to ensure the alpha will soon be ready for beta. Once there is a release, all characters will become deleted and you will have to start from new. Of course we will provide players who reached a certain level during the alpha with unique, non-game-influencing rewards to proove that you managed to be long-term Phiadarian!

Phiadaria is entirely free to play. As we do however having the ambition to replace all in-game graphics from CipSoft with new unique ones, we would be happy for your assistance! More about this can be read at donate.phiadariasoft.com. If you with to support us with your skill, please take a look on our job board on OTLand.

A full changelog for all changes made with updates can be found here.

To get informed directly about changes you can follow us on Facebook and Twitter as well!

Enjoy the game!

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

Last edited:
This will be the first OT I'll have stepped foot into in about a year. Hope it doesn't disappoint. Big issue -- I have 125mbps download speeds and it's going to take 20mins to download a 187mb exe..

It's about time a new advertisement thread was made. :)
I still don't think I'll be playing though, do to the new attacking system. I also feel like that should be included in the main post so people are able to see the new style of fighting, and not caught by surprise when first starting out.
Good luck with future development.

I came back to this thread to comment on the fact that I love the new method of attacking. It reminds me of oldschool without being a mundane blast from the past. It's actually very refreshing. You've gained a fan, for sure.

Last edited:
Suggestion

Skill: Intuition
Class: Melee Only

Gives the character to the ability to stalk/follow its pray while attempting to attack it.

Question: Does Dual-Wielding work?

Last edited:
Suggestion

Skill: Intuition
Class: Melee Only

Gives the character to the ability to stalk/follow its pray while attempting to attack it.

Question: Does Dual-Wielding work?
On the previous ERAs Dual-Wielding was a skill you'd be able to learn once you became a mercenary.
I'm not sure if it's been altered but I assume Dual-Wielding still exists in some shape or form.

I'm dying of thirst and I don't want to log in until I know how to get a drink. Potions apparently don't affect this..

I'm dying of thirst and I don't want to log in until I know how to get a drink. Potions apparently don't affect this..
Thirst is a new aspect that's been added in so I don't know much about it.
I did take a look at the website and managed to find this:

* Added support to get drinkable water from wells, fountains and other locations
* Added support for sea water which will make you more thirsty while drinking it
* Blueberries and other fruit types will now reduce thirst

"With the next smaller update there will be an adventurer bottle available. This one can be filled up with water from a fountain, or any drinkable water source. Please not that sea water is not meant to be drinkable and will cause you to become more thirsty (because of the salt).

Right now you can use fruits to remove thirst (or blueberries) and like Celine said use a pool of water."

Hope that helps. :)

I have the throw skill and distance fighting skill and idk how to use spears :|

@Jaed Le Raep: The default combat behavours are still available. Simply activate follow attacked and your character will automaticly follow your selected target.

About thirts: Like @Zasranets mentioned, you can use blueberries and other fruit types to reduce thirst. You can get an adventurer bottle from all general Npc sellers which I did however just realise to have forgotten to add with yesterdays update. I will try to fix that right away. If you are still on Adara, head to Shylor go get one. If you are at Malikanu already, Vabel (left to Sviths house) will sell that one to you.

Dual wield: Dual wield will be working later in the game. In the beginning using multiple weapons is not having an effect. Dragonhunters for example can equip both, a bow or crossbow and a dagger like weapon type to fight from distance and even take down enemies on close combat in addition.

About the combat system: I didn't had the time to do the intended video to show off on how it will work. I will try to do this during the week and update the main post then.

Spears: I somehow destroyed spears with yesterdays update. I tested everything with bows and crossbows, but not with spears. Applying a fix either the next minutes or once I get back from work. Depends on the time I require for that. Sorry about that!

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

Im hoping that unannounced reboot was a fix.. I didn't get to loot an advanced shield that dropped from a snake :/

Sadly that one was a crash which I hopefully finally located the cause of. Reboots from my side are always announced and counted down. Sorry about the lost item...

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

Isn't it kind of sad that there are 3 mages that has sort of the same typed of attacks. just different elements?
If they don't have anything speciell about them except elements. then why have 3 of the same class?
And if monsters have resistences. then 1 of them will be the good mage. while the other 2 will have to hunt worse things.

I mean, there are 4 mage classes. 1 is necromancer which seems to have a "golem" type summon aswell. but 1 spell that is sort of different (maybe).

But only 1 range class and 1 meele class.
Insted of having 1 more range class and 1 more meele class.
Seems a little sad when you could implement another range class with crossbows which fires slower but hits harder. and uses hard hitting spells or a 3 instant shots. there are just examples.
And have 2 different meele classes. (or 3) 1 uses duel wield. 1 uses two handed and the 3rd uses shield.
Duel wield one uses attack dmg buffs, because he hits 2x fast than a two handed wielder.
And maybe some movement speed buffs.
While a two handed uses spells that aoe's alot. lite exori , earthquake and such.
And the shield one have a big ass taunt, shiled bash (just a solo strike that deals alot of dmg), Faster hp regeneration and will not have problems with soloing things but will take less dmg than other classes.
Insted of having 3 mages that does the exact same thing but different natures.

Last edited:
As far as clans, most of them aren't even implemented, and I'm sure the ones he's announced aren't the only ones he'll do considering he said he'd eventually re-implement dual wielding

How do I get bow and arrows? :(

Last edited by a moderator:
how many more time til this goes into a real game state? Lots of people refraining from wasting time due to that. Im not sure if this server is related to the other old one I have on my computer but it be great to see this goes live ( + more people interest) .. I mean you don't need to have everything ready for a launch.Updated,fix and nerf can always be done later on. My only concern is the low player count and my limited play time but I will for sure give this a try .

edit: Not to mention the amount of people that play custom tibia server is a dying breed.

He said he wanted to launch fully in 2-3 months. I'm playing it until then, I don't care if I lose everything. This is the best server I've touched in years.

@Jaed Le Raep: Mind Eraser will wipe negative memories of Npc's regarding your character. As you can steal items from Npc's or even attack / kill them, the rune will wipe this negative memories

@Dlite93: You are referring to the old clan system which indeed had identical spells and not much of a difference. The new combat system I have been developing since then will provide different kind of attacks for each mage including different effects. Once the other clans are implemented, I will provide further details about basic skills for a better overview

@Jaed Le Raep: Bows and arrows can be obtained by Npc's from Malikanu and Dar'Saye and from the Dragonhunter Clan once joined.

@Deadbringer: There is only one server with the name Phiadaria out, so it's the same one :D I had to rewrite plenty of things because certain things didn't worked out properly. The current goal is to fully integrate every city again because of the new Npc system and to implement the entire clans. Once that is done, there will be a full release as from this point on it is just a frequent updating for new content. Like Jaed said, I plan to do the entire launch within 2 - 3 month.

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

Hepipud, you have my guarantee that I will donate to you, a good amount of money, if I see you continue to be on track with the updates. I just don't want to donate and then see you get burned out :)

Also, are the requirements to join Dragonhunter clan hidden? I have Distance Fighting, Distance Skill 1, can afford Distance Skill 2, and I'm level 8, and still can't join.. Maybe I need more reputation..