• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Phiadaria - Rise of the Ancestors (RPG) | Custom

You have to complete the Malikanu quest line. Once done, the open world part begins and you can join the Dragonhunter Clan.

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

Just wish there was more people on .. Alwais better to play with mate but its hard to get them to play when its empty :).

Just fixed some bugs and balancement issues on the server:

* Added missing item adventurer bottle which will allow you to fill it up 5 times and beeing consumed over time
* Added machete to Malikanu and Dar'Saye shop sellers
* Fixed monster strength of: Undead Soul, Young Vampire, Zombie, Transformed Human, Soul Reaper, Necromancer, Skeleton Warrior, Demon Skeleton, Damned Monk, Dark Monk, Vampire, Damned Monk
* Fixed an issue with Siphon damage not beeing calculated properly
* Fixed an issue for Firrian not selling ammunitions and distance weapons
* Fixed an issue for Npc Firrian who sold distance skills before completing the required mission
* Fixed an issue for regular item sellers not selling machetes

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

Hepipud, you have my guarantee that I will donate to you, a good amount of money, if I see you continue to be on track with the updates. I just don't want to donate and then see you get burned out :) .
Hepipud burned out? Haha that's a good one! Hepipud is the most dedicated person I've ever met. For years he works and works to achieve what he wants even though there are times where not 1 person logs on for months. He is not easily discouraged and I can guarantee you that he will get this project done. He has never had any sort of donations or anything along those lines until now and still works almost non-stop for quite a few years. :)

@Deadbringer @RosOT
I might try it out again. I'm not sure if I'll be able to deal with the tenacious attacking system but it's always fun to play with other people so I'll gladly join you guys. :)

Been on it for the last 10 mins it seems much smoother and funner then it was the last time i tried it ... the new attack system is weird but it has a purpose and it seems decent same with this npc system :) no more asking weird questions you have it all right there if you carry on the story i like it!

Connection failed atm~

Been on it for the last 10 mins it seems much smoother and funner then it was the last time i tried it ... the new attack system is weird but it has a purpose and it seems decent same with this npc system :) no more asking weird questions you have it all right there if you carry on the story i like it!

Connection failed atm~

The server is restarting, but ya.. after being in OTs for well over a decade now (13 years), there have been very few OTs that have had me this hooked. I haven't had this feeling of enjoyment from an OT in years. No joke.

Loving the new item description box :)
Hey there RosOT. Havent see you and haven't been around for a quite a while. Im on vacation because of my fresh newbrn boy. So I have 2-3 week of spare time. Ill try to hop online in like 2hour . If anyone is on at that time and starting ill be available for some fooling around. My concern was that it was kinda slow at first...only played an hour anyway but yeah,maybe its just me being less patient then before.

Hepipud burned out? Haha that's a good one! Hepipud is the most dedicated person I've ever met. For years he works and works to achieve what he wants even though there are times where not 1 person logs on for months. He is not easily discouraged and I can guarantee you that he will get this project done. He has never had any sort of donations or anything along those lines until now and still works almost non-stop for quite a few years. :)

@Deadbringer @RosOT
I might try it out again. I'm not sure if I'll be able to deal with the tenacious attacking system but it's always fun to play with other people so I'll gladly join you guys. :)
will be on in 1-2hours zasra. Seeing how the quest goes I hope we can find a way to party out. My name is deadbringer ingame as usual so all feel free to add me. Currently eating/waiting that kid go to sleep and I will start re-trying this ot out.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got the following item but idk how 14% damage to life works. I ended up accidentally selling my old bow -.-

4383674da8.png

This was my old bow:

56ea182caf.png

@Jaed Le Raep
If it hasn't been changed then it should still do exactly as it says.
14% of the damage you do will heal you (think of it as lifesteal).

@Jaed Le Raep
If it hasn't been changed then it should still do exactly as it says.
14% of the damage you do will heal you (think of it as lifesteal).
Thats what i said haha its just worded differently then life steal :)

anyways people don't forget a torch when you go into caves :| kinda annoying haha

Last edited:
I like this, it's something new and fresh. One issue I do have though is that when one npc is annoyed with you, if another sees him hit you, he gets a skull also. I got into a situation where I just have to die because 2 temple npcs are pissed off with me. By the time I forgive one, the 2nd hits me, making the first attack me again. I spent about 1750 in total trying to avoid death.

My game randomly froze and then crashed. Once I logged in my maps were reset.

is this a great server? ive been really bored lately like extremely bored, i only get on too check on servers that are supposed to be coming out, so if anyone can tell me if it's worth giving a shot id try it ^^

if you like rpg..don't expect to log and kill stuff. Im somewhat dislinking it because it is so linear compared to what tibia should be...an open world. But your force to do quest in order to go anywhere. But its very well made...maybe just not my type of server. But anyone should try it and judge for themselves the amount of work put into it seems to be phenomenal.

Every piece of item is different you can customize them to a certain point, the start drags on and on with tutorial / chatting quests/tasks like @Deadbringer mentioned spells and attack's are enabled by mouse clicking unsure if hotkeys have a use i never got more then 1 spell so not sure.

Basically you start as a adventurer and you build your own class you can join factions to get bonus crap. like if your a mercenary you can dual wield and triple wield a 1 handed weapons for example. But all in all you can hybrid the shit out off your character some what like XDC was.

You start in Adara and you basically need to almost complete every task to move on to the next city Malikanu and in that city your are able to leave once you completed around 45/50% of the quests. Each city has a set amount of quests you can do but i find after you complete the first 2 city's you move on to more of an open RPG feeling where you can unlock new areas and murder anything in your path within that area / dungeon.

Ill admit it yes it is boring the first 2 city's and some of the third city but the further you get into the story line / tasks and shit the better it gets and the more intense it gets.... but like i said you get to move on to doing puzzles and actual quests like normal tibia quests not storyline quests where you need to follow the rules to complete it.

For every 1 level you get its like getting 5 level's on a 1x server until you get past the first 2 city's and some of the 3rd city quests.. don't let the long drag of boring'ness force you away from this!

WEAPON / RANDOM STATS IDEA~
Both bought at the same time with the buy multiple feature ... from the npc in the picture.
mxTDaW2.png

If your going to join mercenary you can look forward to this.
** = Dual wielding
*** = Triple Wielding
pE0JvMN.png

I sleep now byebye :)

Last edited:
can every piece of equipment get stats, im downloading it right now but it seems to be taking forever for some reason

Just applied a small hotfix to the game:

* Fixed an issue for Malikanus teleport stone not working
* Fixed (hopefully) the only crash bug in-game

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~